USA Route Competition: Screenshots

Hey Trainzers. This thread is being opened for the people entering the USA Route Competition. They will be able to post any screenshots of there routes to show us. Mods, i'll be posting some screens shortly. I just have to prepare them on photobucket. Community, feel free to critic the screens without being too rude. When giving critisism, please quote what you are critisizing and delete pictures competitors, feel free to add a description to make this qoute process easier. Remember that this critisism must be CONSTRUCTIVE, NOT RUDE OR OBNOCIOUS!

Here's my thumbnail for my route. I desperatly need a name though. It is a scenic route that has a western theme, a costal theme, and many more. I have absolulty no clue what to name it. It is a USA Route so keep that in mind.
Thumbnail_UnnamedRoute.jpg

heres one

how bout the name-
SP's WestCoast & Central Line??
Just a thought
Happy Trainzin'
Mike S

That would be a good name, but it's not just an SP route. I had Central Pacific and Union pacific as well as many other roadnames on it. THe whole pint is to show off many of the USA's different features. That is a good name though. More screens to come soon.

More Screens: Desert Region. In between the rails there is a large empty area. I'm thinking of putting in cacti. Any improvements?
Virginia City
Screen_006.jpg

Delawanna Settlement
Screen_005.jpg

I finally got the perfect name! The Eagle Mountain RR! IT fits the route perfectly.
Postcard_EagleNationRR.jpg

Postcard_EagleNationRR_Back.jpg

I know i might have gone too far with the official postcard but it was fun tio do, so laugh if you want!

These are from the soon-to-be-released ULTRAMEGAROUTE (UMR)

Not necessarily U.S. or Canadian, but definately somewhere in North America!

umr019es1.jpg

umr022yl9.jpg

umr018pm5.jpg

umr015vq8.jpg

umr016hj2.jpg

Your in. I'll add you to the roster. Thread is here:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=10976

Thanks for entering me, but I'm not sure if I meet all of the criteria.

Specifically - it's an (upgraded) merge of my other two routes - Gilby&Wallace and the GHOO Megaroute, so it's not entirely a new route, and it's also much more than 50 baseboards - actually runs about 150 miles end to end.

If you want to keep it in the running, that would be great, but I understand if it is not possible.

Thanks again for you time,

neil

I'll keep you in and see what the other contestants think. If they approve then i'll raise the baseboard rule to 150. We'll see what happens.

More Screens

I have been very busy the last few days. I have nearly finished the main line and have completely re-done the western block. It has a ship track in the lake now too:)
Here are some pics of almost every region. The only one missing s the small canyon section. Let me know what you think.
Screen_007.jpg

Screen_006-1.jpg

Screen_004-1.jpg
Screen_003.jpg

Screen_002.jpg

Screen_001.jpg

There is still a lot not screened but the route is 20-30 somethin B-Boards big. The western section will have new screens soon. Please, i need some feedback. Tell me what you tink.

Sounds like fun, here's some pics of a route I've been working on for a while now. The route is called "Perfect Summer". Its based in the midwest (mostly Wisconsin,Minnesota, and Michigan). No specific areas though. Anywho, here's some pics..
20070023.jpg

20070024.jpg

20070025.jpg

20070026.jpg

20070027.jpg

20070028.jpg

20070029.jpg

next post...

Last edited:
Wow! I take it your in? If so, good. Looks amazing! I'm probably out of the running for winner, but who cares! This is an amazingly realistic rute!

Back