USA Route Competition: Screenshots

I changed my route a while ago and have been workin hard on it. Here are some screens of it:
Screen_006.jpg

Screen_009.jpg
Screen_004.jpg

Screen_003.jpg
Screen_002.jpg

Screen_001.jpg

This is from my NJT commuter route. it is currently out on my site (see siggy) and is my entry. just released it today for the comp. lets see what u guys have gotten done

I changed my route a while ago and have been workin hard on it. Here are some screens of it:
Screen_006.jpg

Screen_009.jpg
Screen_004.jpg

Screen_003.jpg
Screen_002.jpg

Screen_001.jpg

This is from my NJT commuter route. it is currently out on my site (see siggy) and is my entry. just released it today for the comp. lets see what u guys have gotten done
WOW ... excellent ... is is also traction, etc (underground stations etc?)

great work
Ishie:wave: :)

There is only 1 station that is "underground" well its supposed to be,but its skiingiggy's project for the competiton and it starts at NYC penn station,but thats where the realism ends,this one is made up,it might have some actual names of towns but its not a real NJT route.

ish i could really use that! the link error is fixed too.

I'll release it in a few days, since it's part of a package. I'll let you know on this thread ....

Also, where's the link ...I am looking at this megaupload page... i see no link! I don't want to register, though .... If that's the case, you can always use "yousendit" ... they just give you a link to either post or mail to whoever you want...

Thanks
Ishie,

PS Gtg, but I check later tonight ... thanks again!

ok had to bring this thread back to life temporairly. the shots that i entered will not be the sayre and orcutt creek, as i have decided that i will be building an accurate re-creation of that branch. as far as this layout, i will ask the community to post some ideas for a new name. so, will you please give me some ideas? thank you.

well mines what you might call done. there's always alittle more to do, especially if your one of those "rivet counters" which i am, so for me there's always gotta be that little extra.

yeah i know the feeling. i get that way too, but if i did that for my release routes i wouldn't have anything done yet. i just tend to ignore it. give it a month and my route won't be recognizable cause of my habit. well maybe it will take longer cause of other projects but you get the point.

As someone has already said, theres always a little tweaking to do, but I'm probably finished with this one for the most part and about ready to attempt uploading it, hope it gets approved when I do, so far on other uploads I can't seem to get it right......:):):)

wri4-1.jpg

wri3-1.jpg

wri5-1.jpg

wri8.jpg

Looks good. And it has a plane route! Just what i needed. I have a ton of planes but no route for them lol. Really loks good. IF you want save it to a CDP and sent it to my email (i'll send it in a PM if you are interested) and i'll post it on the trainz Commter Rail site as a backup if the DLS won't take it. PM me if you are interested

Back