Unstoppable Trailer (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't this be in the General Trainz section?

I always though that this part of the Forum is intended for Trainz generated images. I don't think commercial trailers really fit in here.

:(

The thread is not pointless ... Paulo is just showing the comparison between the movie and GTA, which are both train related!

Perhaps Paulo posts doesn't cater to your taste,generaly speaking; But there's nothing wrong with his posts! This is the screen shot forum which also hosts the video thread. It's in the right place I feel!

Honestly, I have seen other threads with the intention to negatively criticize other members, which never has been close!

The thread should stay open!
Like I said, there's nothing wrong here!

Thanks for the videos Paulo!!!

Ish

Ok, so this thread does not go into the can.

How about some AWVR 777 and 767 reskins?
I think that someone out there has already made reskins of them and others in the movie. Search the threads for AWVR or something like that.

h

Im not call me Pablo and im not Spanish im Portuguese and my name is Paulo not Pablo.:) and for people who search little wars, please search any one else but me...im not get in to...Where i already ear that phrase???
a.

Shouldn't this be in the General Trainz section?

I always though that this part of the Forum is intended for Trainz generated images. I don't think commercial trailers really fit in here.

:(

I had suggested moving this thread.

I've changed my mind. Just close it!

Links to bad language and inappropriate life threatening actions on railway tracks are simply not right for this Forum.

trainz 2010 M1A1 Tank Abrams in reverse and shooting in the Afghanistan desert

the unstoppable M1A1 Tank Abrams in reverse and shooting in the Afghanistan desert.
This is nothing to have whit trains but must be made it in trainz2010...because of that you all want to close my thread????:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ50ZMRNZM0
arraial

Im not call me Pablo and im not Spanish im Portuguese and my name is Paulo not Pablo.:) and for people who search little wars, please search any one else but me...im not get in to...Where i already ear that phrase???
a.

I had a feeling I spelled it wrong.

the unstoppable M1A1 Tank Abrams in reverse and shooting in the Afghanistan desert.
This is nothing to have whit trains but must be made it in trainz2010...because of that you all want to close my thread????:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ50ZMRNZM0
arraial

Today is a funny day. A tank sounds like driving on railway.
p010.gif
lach1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back