Unable to Download the free Niddertalbahn

placehold3rGER

Hello everyone :)

I am having the Issue that i want to Download the Free Niddertalbahn DLC from Steam yet everytime i want to Download it, it says that i have to Buy it for 0,00$ i activated it on Steam and tried multiple Ways to search for it ingame but to no avail. It is also the same for the DLC Cornish Mainline and Branches where it shows up ingame but where usually would be the Download Button it says "Buy for 0,00$" and redirects me into the Steam Shop.

Would love if somebody knows how to make it work, since the Niddertalbahn is quite close to where i spent quite some Time in my younger Years.

Best regards :)

Did you try downloading from the Content Store on the launcher under purchased? That's how payware DLCs (including the freeware Niddertalbahn and Cornish Mainline and Branches) are handled since the release of TRS19 SP2. ;)
Sometimes its worth simply restarting the game so its 'picked up' and registers to the game.
If it still fails, you can always grab them from N3V's store. Just use your same account that you used here on the forums and log into Trainz with the said same account.

Happy Trainzing!

Cheers

"Buy for 0,00$" and redirects me into the Steam Shop"
>>

What happens if you buy it?
You should then get an Install button in the Trainz Content Store.

"Buy for 0,00$" and redirects me into the Steam Shop"
>>

What happens if you buy it?
You should then get an Install button in the Trainz Content Store.

It opens up the Steam Overlay and redirects me into the Steam Store on the Main Page of it. Yet if click on it in the Overlay its not registering as if i already own it.

On the Trainz Launcher, open up Manage Content. This will open up "Content Manager".

In the search box in the upper right corner, either copy and paste the name from Steam, or type in the name Niddertalbahn.

This will show whether the route is installed or not, and whether there's a problem with that will prevent it from loading if it does have an issue such as the route being faulty.

If the route shows as installed but doesn't appear in TRS22, run a database repair. This can be run from either the Launcher or from Content Manager by clicking on the Developer menu item and then choosing Rebuild database.

While you're in Content Manager, you should also add all the other columns available. They will append on the far right, so you'll need to resize them to fit the window and they can also be moved around to suit your needs.

Back