UMR2022

The Driver Rules, 'ReverseTram' and 'Instant Load Loco' are helpful when running steam on modern routes. Reverse Tram will spin an engine and tender after uncoupling from the consist, requires a little room on either side.

Digging this one up I know, sorry, but wanted to add that the UMR series has always been my favorite going back to 2010. The new S2.0 in Plus has really made mass editing of this route a ton easier. I have been doing a significant update of the base UMR 2022 version replacing all textures that I can find with PBR equivalents as well as doing some general route beautification upgrades of buildings and other older meshes, and also upgrading to the new HD grid. I also made my version condensed and compact version based on the map provided in the UMR 2021 thread. I cut it down to the Lewmaple and Oakwood subdivisions to make it a little more compact and easier to navigate in the map view.

@neilsmith749 , if you haven't already been doing the same, I can bundle and send you what I've been working on for a UMR 2024/25 version in order to keep this excellent route going.

Last edited:
Back