UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

s56_zpsbv0sxoxf.jpg

Jack

Those normal maps look really nice, can't seem to replicate similar effect in TS12, though.

The Brush is looking promising, building up anticipation for the BR Green variants.

I can't get it to go away; it may be an artifact of whatever program people use to make normals. (Blender's normal creator never worked for me).

Excellent shots all and the 31 looks superb R3 .

New Street station B end

24360034673_2554a33193_b.jpg

Waiting the road , All stations to Stourbridge Junction

24360034653_6c66432e8c_b.jpg

Got the road for a loco change

24360034613_1c446e5972_b.jpg

Waiting time on a 304 , All stations to Wolverhampton

24360034633_593816a236_b.jpg

Those are absolutely superb, Dave: instantly recognisable even before I saw your descriptions - having had regular spells working in Brum over three decades from the 1970s, not to mention changing there frequently en route between other destinations South and North, New Street's a place I know pretty well.

The only tiny reservation I have is down to T:ANE rather than you, and that's the all-pervading sunny brightness - I certainly have seen Brum in bright sunshine, but not all that frequently.... The station's sub-surface location and the height of the surrounding buildings means that even its exposed throats often lurk in a certain air of doom and despair: a lighting quality of which those sun-baked Ozzie boys at N3V seem completely oblivious. T:ANE's apparent inability to reproduce more subdued light rather robs creators of a chance to capture the gloomier shades of atmosphere which are so characteristic of our Northern climes!

m

Fantastic work everyone, I'm loving the Class 31 rumour3 and that model of Birmingham New Street is simply superb.

Shandres4- is that 150 in Australia? :hehe:

Last edited:
Back