UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Are those your coaches in the foreground? The reflection effect comes as close to the original as I've ever seen in Trainz - nice job :eek: .

I might as well also point out that the only way I've been able to achieve the bright, illuminating real-sun effect is through TRam's shaders, they really make the lit bits jump out.

Thanks.

The coaches in the foreground are my new(ish) 105 that I really must get round to finishing.

No shader tweaks here- just set the red and green dials on the ambient colour to around 11 o'clock and the blue to just a little higher. Set the sun colour to pure white. Time set to midday.

R3

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

24422286186_d8744fa4cc_b.jpg

A Class 319 rounds the curve to the north of Waterloo East. This is still very much a work in progress, random numbering, texture adjustment, passenger attachment points, animated doors and a cab interior still to be sorted, but at least it's drive-able.

A re-work of the original 319, that's awesome! When this becomes ready for its release, will you be releasing it for pre-TANE? I'm stuck older versions of Trainz (2009-12) until I figure out why my PC doesn't like T:ANE (and anything over 3km draw distance on all my other versions). I have a feeling it's something to do with the processor.

Redesigned Fimbar Town, still missing most of the platform scenery:

Aerial view showing the 2 platform clusters - The left side is the Fimbar Mainline platforms 4 - 11, heading to Hayden moorside (bottom left) or Thursbury/Bromingham/Hotton (top left). The right side contains the tram platforms A & B, and the Hartlington Line platforms 1 - 3, serving trains to Birchfield/Tatton (top right). The track to the bottom right goes to the carriage shed.

Bit surprised no one has done this yet, if its no longer possible in the real world thanks to edh6 and camscott it will always be possible to create this line up in Trainz.

8e984abc30aa5513114c28737e8da1a2.jpg

'Captain Cuttle' entering the Woodhead tunnel. I turned anti-aliasing off, it instantly doubled framerates but the catenaries look a bit weird.
I have drawings and cab photos for the EM2 electrics if anyone wants to have a go.

Buy it then. :p Seriously, Camscott's stuff is well worth the money. Otherwise you'll just have to settle for A3s, V2s, K3s, P2s, L1s, N2s, and J50s. :hehe: Just to name a few, mind, and the old A4s aren't too bad if you don't mind solid textures.

24513892339_b1b2e3486c_b.jpg

73102 'Airtour Suisse' and 73134 'Woking Homes 1885 - 1985' burble away, awaiting their next turn of duties.
I was going to take this screenshot in TANE but the route decided to be a pain about importing, then content manager refused to connect to the servers and I couldn't be bothered with importing the route assets straight from TS12.

Back