TRS22 Retail Beta update - PC Only 122066

They didn't even answer any of my posts regarding this issue... They just ignore it and act as it doesn't exist!
That's the way they handle things. Submit this as a bug report and see what kind of answer you get. Be aware, or beware... You may get the same kind of answer I've gotten in the past on various things. This is the way it is, so deal with it. Not as blunt as this but in so many words it was this. In other words, take it or leave it.

That's the way they handle things. Submit this as a bug report and see what kind of answer you get. Be aware, or beware... You may get the same kind of answer I've gotten in the past on various things. This is the way it is, so deal with it. Not as blunt as this but in so many words it was this. In other words, take it or leave it.
Their attitude makes me so angry. Never wrong. :mad:

The ship needs a new crew and captain to stop it sinking. So far behind on so many things with much unfinished.
When fundamentals are not fixed they become entrenched, making it very difficult in the future to fix things. A lesson many a professional has learned the hard way.

John

I really don't like how a proper Map view is no longer available in TRS22, but something that's also annoying is that the game freezes up every time I want to try and edit a loco's properties. In Surveyor click on the question mark the on the rolling stock, it'll take a while, change whatever, it's gonna lock up, even something as simple as changing the running number takes a second, then to submit the edits it takes a minute. Anyone else having this problem?

I really don't like how a proper Map view is no longer available in TRS22, but something that's also annoying is that the game freezes up every time I want to try and edit a loco's properties. In Surveyor click on the question mark the on the rolling stock, it'll take a while, change whatever, it's gonna lock up, even something as simple as changing the running number takes a second, then to submit the edits it takes a minute. Anyone else having this problem?
I haven't seen that but I have issues with the Bulk Update utility taking 5 minutes or more to update anything and sometimes hanging which leads to me killing the program via Task Manager and running a DBR. Saving early and often after a change let me recover from my last save point because I always revert when starting again to avoid corrupting anything. Right now, I'm avoiding any bulk updates until that bug is fixed.

I haven't seen that but I have issues with the Bulk Update utility taking 5 minutes or more to update anything and sometimes hanging which leads to me killing the program via Task Manager and running a DBR.
This is with 122411 or 122066 or both?

This is with 122411 or 122066 or both?
Build 122411. There's another bug already reported that affects the selected asset in an area. Instead of only updating selected asset(s), it updates the whole route instead. This makes updating track painful when replacing shiny track with rusty and dirty as I do in my yards and on lesser-used branch lines.

I'm having issues with the properties window as well, it seems that moving around and camera rotation is causing me a lot of trouble especially when route building and driving a steam engine or any train for that matter.

Back