TRS 2019 Content download location issue.

yugnagda

I have an issue which is putting me off and I haven't been able to play it. I downloaded the game onto my F drive as I have limited space on my C drive. The game downloads fine. When it comes to installing the content for Trainz 2019 it downloads into my C drive SSD at no obvious folder. I can see the space of my SSD getting lower and lower as the content downloads but I have no idea why it's downloading there and cannot find a folder where it is downloading into. Very frustrating.

I have installed the game nearly 5 times the same issue has happened. Trainz is downloading the downloadable content onto my pc like a virus. I cannot locate the file where it has downloaded the content to on my C drive and my C drive is now almost full of 5GB content I cannot locate. I installed Trainz into my F drive so I can't understand why it downloading into my C drive.

I am certain it's my C drive because when it was downloading all the content the error came up saying there is no more space remaining on the C drive.

Never had this issue with any other game. I thought id try Trainz platform out, Not impressed. I haven't played the game at all and there are no refunds on digital copies. I request someone to help me out here and come up with a solution.

Hi,

In "Trainz Settings", Install tab / local data folder, you can choose the disk and folder where you want the content of TRS19 to be installed.

Regards
Vicens

I have an issue which is putting me off and I haven't been able to play it. I downloaded the game onto my F drive as I have limited space on my C drive. The game downloads fine. When it comes to installing the content for Trainz 2019 it downloads into my C drive SSD at no obvious folder. I can see the space of my SSD getting lower and lower as the content downloads but I have no idea why it's downloading there and cannot find a folder where it is downloading into. Very frustrating.

I have installed the game nearly 5 times the same issue has happened. Trainz is downloading the downloadable content onto my pc like a virus. I cannot locate the file where it has downloaded the content to on my C drive and my C drive is now almost full of 5GB content I cannot locate. I installed Trainz into my F drive so I can't understand why it downloading into my C drive.

I am certain it's my C drive because when it was downloading all the content the error came up saying there is no more space remaining on the C drive.

Never had this issue with any other game. I thought id try Trainz platform out, Not impressed. I haven't played the game at all and there are no refunds on digital copies. I request someone to help me out here and come up with a solution.

Simple solution is to move your data to the same drive as you installed the game to.

Launcher > Trainz Settings > Install

Note where it says Local Data folder, which is where the default location is and then below where it says instructions for moving your later data folder and click the link for instructions which takes you here http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Moving_Content

Back