Trainz videos

Well I never posted here before,But I Have Started a Route and I kinda want to share one of my videos with You
This Is the UP Glidden/Terminal Subdivision That runs from Houston To San Antonio Here in Texas

Enjoy!

Here is a 15 minute video showing the passenger train services on the Potteries Loop Line and on the LMS Main Line between Stoke-on-Trent and Kidsgrove Junction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHD6...ature=youtu.be

Follow a stopping train from Stoke-on-Trent to Kidsrove Junction and return via the Potteries Loop Line to Etruria.
This trip illustrates the many industries, railway facilities, goods yards and sheds, exchange sidings and industrial railways on the UK Rail-Sim team's Potteries Loop Line Route and in the 37 sessions which accompany it.

We hope you enjoy this short journey.

when i record a video with bandicam the audio works fine but when i play it back in windows media player the audio doesnt work for some reason. Please help.

A new series I am starting entitled "LER BYTES" is now on YouTube, albeit unlisted.

LER bytes are two to three minute-long clips of various movements along the CP Farnham Sub.

To kick the series off, CP empty oilcan #622-091 speeds through Glisston with a mixed bag of power.

Hallo,

I like the Mojave Subdivision route at N3V-Games Trainz Simulator 12.
Therefore I carried out a test how Tehachapi Loop looks like in snowy winter time.
I just replaced the original content assets near the loop by using my seasonal assets which I once created for my Milwaukee Road project.

This time NVIDIA Shadow Play has been used for scene capturing and Cyberlink Power Director to create the video which should be full HD now.

Try change settings to get the best performance. Have fun watching it.

Your's TUME

Back