Trainz Simulator 12 Built In ATSF SD45 Bug

cookiebinks

Hello,
I've been having a bug in Trainz, mainly with the built in ATSF SD45 loco. I was running the session "mojave to bakersfield" on the mojave subdivision, and when the session started up, there was no driver assigned to the loco. I went and found it, selected it, and tried to drive it, but none of the displays came up on the right hand side, just the time and mph. When i went inside for the cabview, it wasn't the right interior. It was the inside of the cab of the actual loco model itself (the cab you would see if you were looking inside the window from the outside of the train). I recently transferred all of my content from TS2009 over to TS12, could this have something to do with it? If so, what can I do to fix the SD45 (and possibly other locos...I haven't tried the others out yet) and still be able to keep all of my old content in Trainz? I don't want to just not use my old content because I spent 3 days transferring all of the content that I love and use to the newest version of Trainz. :'(

Thanks,
Erik

Did any of those assets happen to be Loco's by Jointed Rail?

The built in SD45 is by us yes. Make sure your patched to the latest build of TS12, i believe its 49922 or something to that effect. This is probably the issue where the database isnt rebuilding itself automatically.

What i always find is a good idea , especially after a huge import from 09 to 12, is a extended database repair. It will take forever but is ultimately worth it as it tends to fix these bugs the majority of the time. Ive followed this process thru 3 updates to new sims 09, 10 and 12 and have had nothing but success.

Oh wow, I can't believe I overlooked that lol. Thanks for the help everyone, I installed the patches and did an edr and everything is working fine now :D

i recently started using the built in ATSF SD45 in Trainz 12, i was wondering if anyone knew how to get the rotary light going on the cab?

Back