Trainz Classics CMP

R142Alover

Yesterday I activated my First Class ticket around 3pm.
h1.jpg

There you see the status,I've been waiting and waiting I got no email and I still can't download anything.
h2.jpg

This picture explains that I have 6days to download! Now that wasn't saying that yesterday.It had a "X" over the FCT and no downloads today it has 6 days.I tried downloading stuff via the DLS or FTP via download cart and I get an orange message at the bottom "Server Full".Now I am getting pissed b\c 1.I can't download anything and 2.My time is running out.

Just guessing here, but yesterday was part of the weekend (at least, for me) and FCT's have taken notoriously long to activate in the past anyway. I am certain though, that the situation is beyond your control...

Not necessarily.

It may be possible to get the downloads working by using the password-change trick.

To do so, log into your Auran/N3V profile and change your password (you can use the same one)

It's not guaranteed to work, but it's worth a try.

Shane

Make sure you don't try downloading things you added previously before the ticket, you have to add things to the download list AFTER you've activated the ticket or they still use the slower server :)

Back