Train Crashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here it goes......

Is other accident pics like fires (derailed or not) allowed?

ya sure why not :D
as long as it has damage to a train, it is allowed. :D
fire2.jpg

Can you imagine what that poor engineer is thinking right about now?:hehe:

Last edited:
Probably, "Ohnoes!" :p (At least that's a Cargill tanker behind it, pretty sure that wouldn't be carrying anything highly flammable)

And, so I don't look like a spammer:

Had a bit of an incident on the Clinchfield the other day:
bushwhackedym6.jpg

The cars got away from the engineer, who raced after them to try to retrieve them on the fly, but he ended up joining the bird gang as the loco joined the cars. :hehe:
balanceqf4.jpg

Thats kinda funny actually. I wonder what his face looks like....:hehe: :hehe:

Engineer: "Oh blast...what am I gonna tell my boss this time..."

@Iced8383
Your sig is too big....check the CoC please.:eek: :confused:

Cheers,
Adam

wow that engineer probaly soiled himself! I mean if an locomotive catches fire with a tanker next to it it's like KAAABOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! I would've ran as fast as possible and called the police!

1 Minor issue, there woulda been no "boom", its a Cargill tanker, probably with Corn Syrup in it. Corn Syrup isnt flammable, just sticky as a licked lollypop left in the sun. Hah, thats a tounge twister. Anyway, Have fun, and bring on more crashes, its entertaining to read :D
Cheers.

1 Minor issue, there woulda been no "boom", its a Cargill tanker, probably with Corn Syrup in it. Corn Syrup isnt flammable, just sticky as a licked lollypop left in the sun. Hah, thats a tounge twister. Anyway, Have fun, and bring on more crashes, its entertaining to read :D
Cheers.

then again we never know but i firsthand wouldn't want to find out!:confused:

Here's the infamous one!(People don't sleep on the job)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/717099/train_crash/

Cheers.

Not a problem if you like carmel.:hehe:

Subway parade derailment

World's Fair R36 somehow seperated from the subway parade and derailed...:eek:

Screen_118_small.jpg

Seconds later R32 and R30 rear-ended my SD40 (and yes the SD40 was leading the parade...)

Screen_119_small.jpg

:mop: :mop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back