Train Crashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one ran too far past the station

Screenshot_1049.jpg

"Should the train derail on entry of the station, it is advised that you step away from the rails to be sure that there are no injuries."

Cheerio,
John

and "cee us sux" csx does have a history of neglect towards their fleet and rails. hell i stood 10ft away from a track, and watched the rail bounce because there was no roadbed left.......:p

and "cee us sux" csx does have a history of neglect towards their fleet and rails. hell i stood 10ft away from a track, and watched the rail bounce because there was no roadbed left.......:p

Have to agree look at CSX latest accident in Johnstown here:http://www.tribune-democrat.com/multimedia/local_story_171122841.html

I am not sure if it was the track or faulty barring on one of the gondolas that caused the accident. I was delayed on the way home and I had to go to the bathroom. Painful very painful.:(

North British Locomotive prototype 10800 comes to a sticky end at Ryhope Grange Junction,Sunderland after hitting a girder left on the track...:eek: 'snip image'

Well dont just stand there!! Help the poor guy in the engine!!:hehe: :eek:

Cheers,
Adam

:eek: ... SO! thats why there are so many American Railroads they BREED!!!! :eek: ...........................................almost rude Jean...
Screen_309.jpg

Cookiemae, may I ask what sim is that your using? It appears odd to me that not all those hoppers show they are derailed. Any time a train derails in 04 I find the hole train is derailed even if there are cars still on the tracks.

Brandon

Cookiemae, may I ask what sim is that your using? It appears odd to me that not all those hoppers show they are derailed. Any time a train derails in 04 I find the hole train is derailed even if there are cars still on the tracks.

Brandon

Thats Trainz. When a train derails on a bridge, only one car falls off at a time, so if you look at his pictures backwards, you can see his train gets shorter and shorter

Thats Trainz. When a train derails on a bridge, only one car falls off at a time, so if you look at his pictures backwards, you can see his train gets shorter and shorter
So that means that if it derails at the end of the line and is not over a bridge, it will show that the hole train is derailed?

Brandon

Less than track speed and yet...

The BNSF Z train was going less than track speed and the car still coudlnt escape. Here it is with the driver of the car surprisingly taking it easy while the daily CN train passes on the right.

bnsfcrashandmeetvt0.jpg

I have no idea how to respond to Barchifowski's latest post.

-OH wait!-

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a car? No, it's a train! I know! Let's sit back and take it easy!" :hehe:

*screaming brakes*

Train Driver: "You...!!!! You just violated a safety rule!"

Car driver: "I'm a barbie girl, In the Barbie world!" :eek: :hehe:

Trainz Crashes are FUN!!!

Sorrry for the double post

Here are some crash screens I made myself

WhyweNeverSawDuckagain.jpg

This was seen in several threads, and boy does this one fit a lot of different categories. :hehe:

Bulldog6.jpg

A reenactment of Falcon's crash from "Bulldog", tho' this one was actually made using invisible track. But its still good.

More pics should be up soon! :wave:

On the DLS

That is the "Big Mac" bridge, representing the Macinac bridge connecting the two parts of Michigan, in the US. You can find the bridge on the Download Station as "Big Mac", and also on the Death Vally Line route, on the Download Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back