THE MARSZ BLOG

Yes Ishie.

Amazing trailer, like Trainz Marsz, you only needs a Matt Damon Trainz Marsz Astronaut :D

Thanks for the Trainer reference.

Regards

Manuel

Good Afternoon Colonists --

I might put trainz aside until next year, because I am spending more time fixing the game overall, then creating stuff, and it's becoming an emotional rolling coaster ride that I do not care to have! It's too hot in Florida to cradle these issues! I fix one thing, then other gets broken! Long story short read this thread please:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...-Unknow-location-in-CMP&p=1414071#post1414071

T12 never ever gave me issues, but I had to re-installed because I had updated the OS to windows 8.1 and now T12 giving me problem even after a clear fresh installation -- CMP+ can't locate over 5000 Marsz items that are at the DLS -- I installed the Marsz route, and it helped located 1.7g of Marsz items, but now it refuses to download these items. Also, CMP+ tells me that there's no config file in some folders, which is crazy since items in question are at DLS to begin with! It's totally ridiculous! I can't use TANE on this pc, so that's out of the question for a long time!

Tomorrow will be the last obstacle with trainz -- I will installed TZ2009 WORLD BUILDER, and hopefully that version works smoothly! -- If not, I'm not going to deal with this anymore til the new pc is up and running by early next year. For those curious minded about the new PC -- See, we live on a budget ... kids, school, car, medical issues, etc .. you know the deal! PC is at the bottom of the list! -- I was able to get a new case, motherboard and process, video card early this near, and then merged this pc to that one, but that did not work, so I am back to square one, meaning no TANE for now!

Anyhow, I've re-installed T12 twice, with al its' patches, etc .. so time consuming that I was forced to leave the pc on overnight a few times! Hopefully, TZ2009 will NOT give me any issues! --- We will see! I'll keep you guys updated!

Everyone take care!
Ishie

Hello Ish

Happy to hear that you got it all sorted out and are up and running again. I know how it feels to have the program go bust.

Logman;bt4326 said:
Hello Ish

Happy to hear that you got it all sorted out and are up and running again. I know how it feels to have the program go bust.

Good Morning Steven --

So far things are on track -- A couple of minor setbacks which I am yet to understand why this happens, like for example, when I click on an items from the DLS it does not go straight to CMP+ ... Windows ask what app to open, etc ... CMP+ still refuses to display items, especially those for 3.5 and up, etc ... At least, it's not freezing or crushing!

That's about it --
Take care now, be safe!
Ishie

Good Afternoon Colonists --

I am very happy to announce that there has not been any issues with trainz. The TADDemon comes up here and there, but I close it, and luckily, CMP+ and Trainz continues functioning without any problems.

Anyhow, I've downloaded all of the aerial pad pieces, and began updating them to the new theme and build number. Also, and please note, these items will use the snap grid feature! First item has been done and tested! If anyone needs a specific item without the snap grid please PM or email about it anytime from here on forward, since all Marsz updated items will come with this feature!

Everyone in US, have a great and safe 4th of July,
and everyone across the world,
take care, and be safe!
Ishie

Good Evening Colonists --

I've divided my time between Marsz and Earth -- My currect address right now is here:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/entry.php?1242-THE-quot-SELECTIVE-ROUTES-quot-BLOG

It's nice to have the Sun flow through me!

Relax-relax-rest-cool-smiley-emoticon-000628-facebook.gif

See ya back on Earth!
Ishie

Hello Colonists

Been a while --- nothing , but real life news and entertainment!

First --

NASA Photonic Propulsion: Could We Travel To Mars In 3 Days?
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2820084/na...-to-mars-in-3-days-video/#xSTEhULzRDKlFSEX.99

source article:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2820084/nasa-photonic-propulsion-could-we-travel-to-mars-in-3-days-video/

AND

Finally saw the Martian with Matt Damon -- Great movie guys --- I guess where there's a will, there's a way! I recommend it to watch it!!!

[video=youtube;Ue4PCI0NamI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4PCI0NamI[/video]

All in all, not really playing trainz these days -- reading the forum regularly tho! TANE finally works great on the new pc -- no issues after I re-installed from scratched, and apply the DRM-FREE SP1 ... I am yet to install the Marsz Layout which is very huge -- Should function great in TANE -- Whenever that happens, of course, I'll detail it here!

Well, take care ... And Have a great day, All

Ishie

Last edited:
Hello Don

Is there alternative to this?
Or perhaps a workaround?

I haven't installed anything Marsz into TANE yet!

================================================
On a side note, since I am here:
Logman pointed out to faulty Marsz traffic lights -- These have been updated and upload:
<KUID2:58223:24852:1>.
<KUID2:58223:24853:1>.

Also, please search for this kuids: KUID:58223:28916 in your trainz version! -- I've been told it's a dependency, but the strangest part is that I can't find it in my pc!

Thanks Don for the info!!!

Ishie

58223:28916 is Marsz-I (moving) Walking Astro 00 and is showing faulty due to 58223:28915 mesh cannot be found.

Due to this error the following show missing dependencies:
58223:100159 Automated Systems Initiated
58223:100161 MARSZ-I(D)NH LIBERATIONS BASE.

On the flip side I deleted 58223:28916 from them and they work fine.

Regards
Steve

Hello Steven --

Thanks for the update!

58223:28915 is still a mystery --- In T12, the kuids before and after shows, but this one does not!

To anyone who have download large amounts of Marsz items please see if you got this kuids!

Thanks
Ish

Back