The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Looks like a poster advertising the train, as a logo it needs to be simplified a lot more. I would keep the arch and the text but everything else should go.

Looks like a poster advertising the train, as a logo it needs to be simplified a lot more. I would keep the arch and the text but everything else should go.

Correct sir, The route itself I have been told is relatively stock Amtrak pool equipment. As such, we decided a travel poster style would be most appropriate feeling they might not have thrown a lot of time into branding the route past an image to put on the timetables.

cheers

Just a personal project that will eventually end up finished. (Not 100% accurate but pretty dang close) W.I.P.
Need to redo the skyline band texture.
Will finish textures tomorrow.

pResveC.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed, a truly fine locomotive. Now when that thing gets fully textured and put in game? Man, that'll be fun!
---
Working on my little town and the industries within it, just brought in a solid base for a scrap yard.

ssxAdiP.png

fvqgudX.png

Fair amount of empty space, but that'll be filled as I come across stuff to put in. I'll also end up replacing the gates for the road entrance with something a bit darker, and generally tweaking asset placement (notice the rail-gates yet?). Fully functional industry as well, for the scrap metal and crushed car product assets. That's 3 working industries here! Still a few more to go, plus a whole lotta route!

Cheers,
SM

I've not really gotten that far yet. From what I'd like to do is have a custom working cab for this engine. Also what I plan on doing with all my locomotives narrow gauge and standard, are for them to have product loads that let them change out of physical features. Such as pilots, headlamps, marker lamps and flags. Small details like that. This is a Delaware and Lackawanna, so I will probably "letter" her up in that, and make some modifications to make her a CNJ version. I was not expecting so many to like the Camelback, that I've now been asked to make more types haha.

Rock On!
~Dusten

Locomotive is finished. Time to place it ingame.

Reflection render.

Next up is to import it to trainz then to start the tender.

158XWYV.jpg

Back