The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

On the Wilkie Sub.

521f6f63d19193a59efa3335d1f68058.jpg

Nice shots with the fall colours escd84. It's a very pretty time of years.

I don't think I'd go so far as to say my route is amazing Applehathc. There are many others whose routes really do fall into the amazing category though and your own work fits in there.
Another one of the CPR Wilkie Sub.

Cheers,
Jack

7f6cc6a9af97c155cd35c3156f8dd10d.jpg

Applehathc has been a bit right regarding your route. It fulfills all criteria of amazing! Only just the incredible distance, which your route reaches. And the whole scenario what you have already built, makes it even better! You're right that there are other routes which are as well amazing. But, your work and also Applehathc works, both fall also into this category.

Jack, I like the fall also. Here in the forum there are many great work at that time. But I personally like billboard trees better for this season, but some of my work I upgrade to seasonal. Since you can not get along without the Speedtrees.

I too also enjoy seeing your creativity and interesting route photos you post here escd84. Your routes are full of interesting detail and that's what makes a you a good route builder.

Well, thank you for the kind words escd84. And thank you for posting your own amazing screenshots here, and on other threads as well.

On the Wilkie Sub westbound. A short distance to the south VIA #2 heads east on CN's Watrous Sub.

Cheers,
Jack

9686b5ce9358ba39bff59410b069f5f0.jpg

Last edited:
As this thread is about Canadian content on trainz i thought this would be the right place to ask this question.

What horn would be used on a Canadian Pacific MP15AC?

Because i got Sporbust's CP MP51AC's from the DLS but they all come with the default horn and i don't really like it.

As this thread is about Canadian content on trainz i thought this would be the right place to ask this question.
It is not.
It is screenshot topic. So the only thing right here is screenshots, compliments about screenshots and questions about those screenshots.
Please make it its own topic. Not in screenshots.

It is not.
It is screenshot topic. So the only thing right here is screenshots, compliments about screenshots and questions about those screenshots.
Please make it its own topic. Not in screenshots.

What horn would be used on a Canadian Pacific MP15AC?

Because i got Sporbust's CP MP51AC's from the DLS but they all come with the default horn and i don't really like it.

Or, maybe, look up a video of a CP MP15 to hear what kind of horn it has? nah thats ridiculous, why do anything yourself?

Or, maybe, look up a video of a CP MP15 to hear what kind of horn it has? nah thats ridiculous, why do anything yourself?

I searched, there is no videos that shows a CP MP15AC blowing it's horn, that is why i asked this question.

Let me create a thread to ask this question on General Trainz, because you're not that helpful to me, you never helped me once on these forums anyway.

Last edited:
Nice one escd84 but I sure hope not to see snow again for at least six months.

Good stuff from you as usual Chris. I like seeing screenshots from both of you.

Cheers,
Jack

Hi guys, You are keeping this thread alive with beautifull screenshots THANKS and keep-it up ! Here is my participation from my CPR Quebec Central sub at Valley-Junction in 1959.
ed1a15aafce54399893d89b0d9116a19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks great Pierre, your Quebec route seems a real gem! Nice attention to detail.

And my participants, from modern times.

1ccd13f9ea4b3ac2eb99226d53829824.jpg

Back