Sydney NSW

Haccp4me

The River Run
I have created the line from Sydney to Taree NSW Australia as part of the MainLine from Sydney NSW to Brisbane Qld . So far a have designed 3 scenarios 1 to fill the consist with gravel (ballast) and transport from the Gloucester quarry to Taree depot , Another scenario Based on commuter trains from Sydney to the Olympic Park for the Footy Final NSW Versus QLD!!! and the 3rd Scenario on night time to assemble trains consists in Sydney for the morning peak hours .

I am currently working (rather playing) on an Industry related scenario , carting coal from the Hunter Valley Coal field to the Sydney power house . Then my next project will be be carting logs from the NSW forestry to Sydney Harbour , and last but not least , a scenario using the complete route Taree to Sydney as a Passenger train ( relieving the driver from Brisbane to Taree leg ) .

The level of difficulties varies from Hard to easy and about 1 to 1/2 Hours to complete With only one exception, it this anticipated that my last project could take about 3 hours (This is still halve the time it takes in reality )

Attachments

• Sydney.jpg
    Sydney.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 450
Back