Some Scenery Items I've Been Working on

mrscsi

Happily Retired
I'm going to be making a series of RVs that are actually going to be quite detailed. Here's a few screenshots/renders of the two axle fifth wheel.

rv7.jpg

This one has the awning closed.

rv8.jpg

This one with the awning open.

rv9.jpg

Awning open from the front where it actually shows the kingpin box and kingpin as well as the landing gears. This fifth wheel actually has axles and Springs as well and I may actually put steps on the side and vents and vent covers possibly because I'm not done detailing it yet.

I plan a series of these both with the slides open and closed as well as the awnings open and closed and I plan to do a two axle as well as a three axle and then probably some class A's going all the way up to a 45 foot Monarch coach.

These will be phototextured so they will actually look quite realistic. I will be adding certain things like ladders and steps and vents and awnings etc. to give them an even more three-dimensional realistic look.

Let me know what you think and whether or not they'd be useful, because I think filling up an RV park with nice-looking RVs could always be a plus.

Alright! I want one. Will you also make some Ford F series, Dodge Rams to go with em? Oh yeah.... And some Chevys too I suppose:hehe:

Slide outs out and max air vents installed

Here are some shots of the slides out and after installing the NEW max air II roof vent covers...

rv10.jpg

rv11.jpg

rv12.jpg

I am actually having fun with this one...

Here are some shots of the slides out and after installing the NEW max air II roof vent covers...I am actually having fun with this one...

And that's all that matters. They will be wonderful additions to Trainz and are eagerly anticipated, but the most important fact is your last statement. As long as it remains fun, keep doing it...:)

Dave you get the RV granny award

this is more than awesome and my trailer parks and camping places are screaming for stuff like this and if possible nightmode :hehe::cool:
really like I told Ed to get things in nightmode, well you know I guess you're married:hehe::hehe::p

Roy;)

Yes These would be great...

I've run into 3 state camp grounds I have to do on my route and there are not a lot of options.

I went out looking for images of a class a coach, being that it's summertime here in Yuma there ain't many left and won't be many here until October. And I wanted to see about modeling a coach so I found opposing sides of the same coach and decided to meld those together with the front and rear from two other coaches that I found online. The result actually doesn't look too bad:hehe:

coach1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

I will be able to play around a little until this fall but really after late September early October when everybody gets back then I'll be able to get some really good pictures of quite a few different rigs.

@kimo505

I can think of a Dodge three-quarter ton diesel that I would be able to get some good shots of both sides and front and rear right now. My old F 350 wouldn't make a good model, it's too faded and the hips are cracked. But this fall it's something I might be able to get accomplished.

Meanwhile...

:cool: Your struck a nerve here. Diesel motorcoaches have been a life-long interest of mine...:hehe:

Here are some resource sites, these links direct to drawings and specifications....here is where the 'better-half' live...

Motor Coach Industries (MCI) - Downloads - Coach Specifications

MCI Conversion Coach Shells

Get Motorcoachified

The Prevost Models page of has a slideshow feature with various floorplan designs...

The Prevost Media Center has a Bus Shell Brochure is a .pdf file with a resizable drawing and specifications.

We need some VIP, Entertainer ("Stagecoach"), Custom Coaches (Motorhomes), Travel Coach & Linehaul Passenger Coaches.

The Hound wears a new look...

Can't have a 300k coach and skimp on a 5k datastorm...:hehe:

c5.jpg

Datastorm closed..

c6.jpg

Little better view and I should be able to get all the graphics for the logos...

c7.jpg

Open and ready to go...

c8.jpg

I think this would look really cool lit up with the blue light in nightmode...:D

It looks good, but the shots are fuzzy.

Well working with bits and pieces scrounged from the net one can only do so much...

the coach is technically 3 different coaches, front and rear are different coaches and the sides are the same one...

But the experiment is to create it and see what it takes and if it is feasible then in a couple of months when they all roll back in here to yuma I can get good high rez photos and do it right...

Now some models like the datastorm and awnings and such can be created and then merged back in later on different models...

Fixed up nightmode and even though i put a blue light in 3ds max on the dish it comes out white in the game...

c16.jpg

I guess the way to solve that would be putting a blue texture on the nightmode mesh for that dish... Will try that tomorrow...

Back