Slugsmasher's 3ft loco's & rolling stock !!!

I doubt there is anyone who would love to see Rich's content updated more then me, along with Prowler's Rio GRande and Narrowgauge's great logging and mining content... and let's not overlook a dear friend of mine, Shortline2 and her devotion to Trainz . It seems that era is all but gone and the mainline 100 mph stuff has taken over the game.

I doubt there is anyone who would love to see Rich's content updated more then me, along with Prowler's Rio GRande and Narrowgauge's great logging and mining content... and let's not overlook a dear friend of mine, Shortline2 and her devotion to Trainz . It seems that era is all but gone and the mainline 100 mph stuff has taken over the game.
Just like in real life.

This 3ft NG stuff (Slugsmashers) and other's, is only going to disappear if we let it!!! All it's going to take is a bit of effort by a few keen Trainzer's to update what needs to be updated, to help persevere it.

Jump onboard if you are willing to help.

Thankyou Braselc5048 for repairing 36ga West Side Gascar so it will now work in Tane/TS2019 & TS2022

Cheers, Mac...

Back