So i wouldnt see it? XD

It appears that people are coming out to create new sites and teams. Did i start a trend?!

--Bluewater, The Conrail Guru :cool:

EDIT: Sorry if is is a bit harsh moderators, but I will not tolerate one of my friends being told that he cannot do what he want to with his owb site by someone halfway across the world.

I dont think anyone really cares "jamie", what you have to say. You (and some others) ran one of the greastest route builders (not to mention staff members) right off of AMTZ. I dont think we'll listen to you anymore. Nascar, here, as he is one of my team members, can open his own site and request that people join him at his own free will, just like i did. I'm not going to let you diss one of my friends.

Just my $0.02

--Bluewater, The Now Pissed Conrail Guru :n:

I can understand where H222 is coming from, as I also feel that there seems to be too many websites cropping up all offering similar content or that kind of thing. The main problem in that area is that none of that content can be used for Multiplayer.

Shane

So i wouldnt see it? XD

It appears that people are coming out to create new sites and teams. Did i start a trend?!

--Bluewater, The Conrail Guru :cool:
Nah! :hehe: It's because no one's signing up! :p That and it got picture bombed...:confused: And actually, I've had my site since May 20th last year! :) Coming up to my one year mark...I need something to release that day :eek:

Last edited:
Back