Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

3 N&W Steam Locomotives await for their load of coal to fill up for the days work.

484f7afb51f28120ea625e760c6664d4.png

Eh, I guess I'll show mine off. I started it a few days ago, but only got to work on it for two days (counting today) since I had to take a break to upgrade to SP1 so I could buy the NKP High Speed Freight set. I plan on it being a steam/transition-era route which winds through hills and along a river, with plenty of industries and stations (including a terminal with a coach yard for station switching at the eastern end of the route) for maximum possibilities. Right now, though, it's just a yard and a bit of a two-track mainline with no texturing or terraforming. Here's the map so far.

And here's a bit of action on the route as it stands now.

I'm looking for suggestions on how I can plan out the route and suggestions for what assets I could use. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in this thread. http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?116978-Getting-a-start-on-a-custom-route

here is a bit of a update preview of whats to come on my White Pine River Railroad route page soon.

The Harbor (overview)

2526e649b080aea0d8c770a236fcd81f.png

The old abandon coal mining town of Coalton Jct
ea728ec82ad7d6c23526c30f11e4e2ad.png

Back