Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

According to everyone on the forums, you have a bad camera man there. Now I'm gonna rant at how distracting it is and ask you to remove it. *looks directly at cascade*

Yeah... except everybody else thinks that too, so you are going to have to do a lot more looking at people. The only lens flare thing that is really acceptable, and this is a stretch in and of itself, would be the sun. Now can we all just stop this stupid lens flare thing?

e4121773a5fd02c710bf134eeccfeebf.jpg

This BNSF oil train bound for export in Seattle couldn't catch a break on the Hi-Line. While the train was being fueled in Havre, the new conductor noticed a major flat spot on the lead buffer car. Since there weren't any others in the yard to replace it with, they just tacked on 4 loaded ex-BN hoppers in it's place since they have a common destination. Afterwards, they struggled up the grade out of Havre, but had to cut their speed anyways to diverge onto the main. Shortly down the line, still struggling, they had to stop and wait for the daily Amtrak 8 and the manifest it previously overtook.

SS5bkFy.jpg

WMBzV6v.jpg

West of Blake on the same subdivision, but thirty-some years earlier and before the invention of scenery. :hehe:

Sorry for the generic shots of the same two areas. I'm sure everyone's getting tired of that. Route building is a strenuous process, and with my attention to detail, it makes all the more excruciating. I hope to get a lot done this coming weekend.

But for now, enjoy the Deja Vu...

gcoex6F.jpg

zznf3im.jpg

Sorry for the generic shots of the same two areas. I'm sure everyone's getting tired of that. Route building is a strenuous process, and with my attention to detail, it makes all the more excruciating. I hope to get a lot done this coming weekend.

But for now, enjoy the Deja Vu...

What grass spline are you using? Great stuff.

Back