Searching for lost trainz

TheRichMan

Meh-Tra
I do believe that someone (Protrainz?) created a set of Bi-level commuter-cab cars for trainz. Protrainz doesn't have any payware anymore, so I don't even know if anyone has them anymore. Can someone help me out? Being a fan of Chicago's Metra and the push-pull trains, I really want these. Thanks.

Sniper297 has uploaded several variations in both C&NW and his fictional Chicago Metro commuter schemes. They are on the Download Station.

I have the C&NW Bi-levels, the Southern Pacific Bi-levels, and there is a Shortline & Rio Grande one, too. I have seen Chicago Metro ones, but they are bright blue. All on the DLS. Just go here...

http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php and in the search type bi-level just like that, and make sure it is for the description button, below where you type. Good luck.

Magicland did create bi-level amtrak cab and coach cars. I do believe they were payware so they are not available.
Kenny

Magicland did create bi-level amtrak cab and coach cars. I do believe they were payware so they are not available.
Kenny
I will look, there are free Coast Starlight Amtrak cab cars, I have that. After I get back from fishing...

images

I have seen this thing in Trainz somewhere I know it :hehe:

Back