Screens that Kujo and or MSTS2 could never produce

dreddman

Oct 01 Ver 1.1 owner
Yes Yes there are a few of us offering Eyecandy and getting ready to "Jump Ship" Lol Can those other Sims give us the Worlds Auran can?
Future Past Present .......any world we choose to Inhabit!
viperscv0.jpg

bsgeverxv7.jpg

hmstrainzwm7.jpg

workinc17yv4.jpg

sunderlandsrl5.jpg

coralseadx3.jpg

:p

Too right Mark BTW love the Battlestar Galactica stuff - brilliant pieces of work!

I'm not overly fond of the spacey stuff, but you have done some good work on it regardless Mark.

Love the other screenies though. :)

Chris

What are the things in screen 4&6?

Are we SURE KRS couldn't support the same type of modeling?
Ed................The WORLDS not Models
4,is a submarine with 2 catalyna floating planes,and in the 5th it is a U.S. WWII Fletcher Class Destroyer along with a WWII US aircraft carrier and there is also a clip of what appears to be a US battleship;) Prolly a New York Class:hehe: And dreddman knows what I'm talking about to;)

Are we SURE KRS couldn't support the same type of modeling?
Ed
Not at that level, I don't think. Most of the stuff in the KRS Shots looked about the same level and detail as Trainz Classics is capable of! TRS2004 itself brought us most of what was expected from MSTS 2, like working turntables and people! Moreover, TRS2004's graphics were > that of MSTS 2!:D

[AIR RAID SIRENS] Oooooooooooooh [/AIR RAID SIRENS]

Now THAT is cool, granted yes its flying a bit low for a bombing run that is still something that Kuju or MSTS2 would never be able to do with the same aplomb as you can. May I ask where you got the B-17?

WileeCoyote:D

Yes, I can see exactly how a model of a B-17 and the Battlestar Galactica could sway this argument.

:confused:

"Nurse, I'm ready for my bath now...!"

Perch

Back