Schedule library schedules

Mouse84

NS Dispatcher
Is it possible to back up your schedules from the Schedule Library and copy into a different session?

If you right-click on the schedule library icon in the edit session it allows you to copy. You can paste it into a text document. You can then copy using select all from the text document and paste it into a new session.
That's good to know. I've never tried that before.

Thanks!

If you right-click on the schedule library icon in the edit session it allows you to copy. You can paste it into a text document. You can then copy using select all from the text document and paste it into a new session.
I just tried this and I can't get it to work. Can you provide some step-by-step instructions?

Sorry John I changed it. It should have been when you copy you can paste to a text document and also paste into a new session. Close the session you copied from open the new session and paste into the edit session

Sorry John I changed it. It should have been when you copy you can paste to a text document and also paste into a new session. Close the session you copied from open the new session and paste into the edit session
Thank you. That makes more sense. I've tried that before and it works.

It's too bad the other method didn't work.

Back