Railroad Crossing Screenshots

p3d00001ys6.png

What game is that?

Dan

Hard Truck 18 Wheels Of Steel. I think that that one is the best out of the 18 Wheels of Steel games even though there is some minor problems in it. Don't bother looking for it in the stores because it's an older game and they don't sell it anymore. I got it off eBay :eek: :hehe:

In the truck game in the arcade , I can see a 3 car Amfleet Train in Phase III with 2 F40PH's on each end , also in Phase III

Gazso, those are some great pics! Can I ask you, where did you get the sky from? Do you know it's KUID? :)

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Hello, Gisa!

The sky: FMA (Painted Grace) Sky Robber Baron, KUID: 149987:21917:1
Available: trainz.hu (downloads/Painted Grace/textures/FMA Sky Pack1)

Thanks for the reply Gazso!

Unfortunately, I could not find the kuid on the DLS. :( I also cannot find the download section on trainz.hu/ . Do I have to register there to see that? :confused:

Gisa ^^

Many thanks Gazso! I found some other goodies I was looking for as well!

Nice shot btw! :cool:

Gisa ^^

Cool thread

here you go... this is Trainz

On a clear 1970 something day in pennsylvania, an early Csx consist of boxcars disturbs the peace of early fall. The old Timers playing Checkers do not look up because there is about 5 trains a day in this area all boxcars.
csxrossuingdz9.png

so is this one

conrailfd3.png

Last edited:
Interesting crossing shots! K4driver, those shots would have to be set in 1980 something if it has a CSX engine:) .

Back