R160 F TRAIN

kmothersil

Well guys it has finally happen those of you who are R160 fans you will like this than.

img_98276.jpg

img_98275.jpg

The "E" and "F" trains run express in Queens and local in Manhattan and Brooklyn ("F" only). The "F" trains ran express in Brooklyn until 1980s.

On the second photo in the first message of this thread, does the route map change when a different route is selected? When the "F" trains ran express in Brooklyn, "F" trains ran express to Coney Island and "F" trains ran local to Kings Highway. The "G" trains ran to Church Avenue during rush hours. I used to go to a school in downtown Brooklyn and I had to make sure that I'm on the local "F" train because I had to change to the "R" and then the "N" train to go home. The R1-R9 cars were running at that time.

Hi Jeff and everyone else but before the F ran to B'WAY Lafayette St and the D WAS THE Culver Line then to the Brighton Beach line and now the West End. the only line was N Sea Beach has never changed Mario

jeff i was thinking of making a MBTA F40ph with u or magicland im working on the R40 thats coming out in mid july so hit me up when u can!

Back