Questionable content by maksimron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbe8

UMR Pax Sessionz
There are six assets, all with the title 'zaplatka' (Russian for "patch"), that pretty much overwrite each of the CHS2 units and their dependencies with what appears to be a nonfunctional cab. Recall that another Russian user recently uploaded close to 1000 'reserved' assets. What is the meaning of this?

There are six assets, all with the title 'zaplatka' (Russian for "patch"), that pretty much overwrite each of the CHS2 units and their dependencies with what appears to be a nonfunctional cab. Recall that another Russian user recently uploaded close to 1000 'reserved' assets. What is the meaning of this?

Not to sound paranoid, but I wonder if this is some kind of 'inside' feud going on between creators in the Russian community and they are using content updates to get back at each other.

John

Good Morning Scott
Thank you for reporting this, I'll take a look into this later this afternoon. It's unlikely much can be done till next week, as it is a public holiday on the Gold Coast (where our office is based) and as such the team is not in the office today.

Regards

Seems user "trainzgame" is doing the same thing; uploading empty replacements for his routes:
PROFILAKTIKA,<kuid2:21785:10000102:14>
PROFILAKTIKA,<kuid2:21785:10000100:14>
PROFILAKTIKA,<kuid2:21785:10000101:14>

Some kind of "illegal content romoving" i think. Connected with true author have uploaded it, or may be some other reasons.

Seems user "trainzgame" is doing the same thing; uploading empty replacements for his routes:
trainzgame is a multiplayer resource, so may it be it stopped support of older versions of its routes.

Last edited:
Great, more issues in the Russian community. THAT'S what we need right now.

I'm sick of this crap that goes on there. First, we have andryugist and his pirating, then krash_01 and the 1000+ "reserved" assets, and now this.

Good god..

I'm sick of this crap that goes on there. First, we have andryugist and his pirating, then krash_01 and the 1000+ "reserved" assets, and now this.

Good god..

Thank you Captain Obvious. Feel better for grouping an entire Nation in to the actions of about 5 guys?

Thank you Captain Obvious. Feel better for grouping an entire Nation in to the actions of about 5 guys?

You're SADLY mistaken. I'm not "grouping" anyone.

You seem to be narrow-minded about issues such as these... I didn't group a whole nation into the actions of 5 people. There are plenty of Russian creators out there that I think are brilliant. Where did I ever say that the whole Russian community was an issue? Cant you read?

Good god..

You're SADLY mistaken. I'm not "grouping" anyone.

You seem to be narrow-minded about issues such as these... I didn't group a whole nation into the actions of 5 people. There are plenty of Russian creators out there that I think are brilliant. Where did I ever say that the whole Russian community was an issue? Cant you read?

We're all one BIG Trainz community. By segragating "the Russian community", you are in effect blaming all Russian members. Sorry that you're too narrow minded to see that no matter where they are from, it affects ALL of us.

Sorry guys, but there is no need to attack people on the forums. As I've said, this is being looked into.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back