Prowler's New K-36

betsy662

Heres a few shots of the new version of Prowler's K-36, she's a real beauty...........:D:D:D

k361.jpg

K362.jpg

K363.jpg

K364.jpg

K365.jpg

This beauty almost makes one cream his &*$#@$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

:eek: Oh my.....

Are those shots from your Farmington branch? My plan is to expand my RGS route to the D&RGW routes out of Durango and make the circle all the way back through Chama, Alamosa, Salida, Gunnison, Montrose, and back down to Ridgway with the connecting line to Ouray. Of course that would also include Durango to Farmington. More fun ahead for sure :eek:

Regards,
Todd

That is a very small portion of my Farmington Branch, with the exception of what little I have of Durango on this particular route, this is the only area that has any scenery, although I'm working on it, also still working on my Silverton Branch, which also has the cutoff to the Farmington Branch.........:wave::wave::wave:

BTW, As far as my Farmington Branch goes, it will be stand alone, kind of like the Silverton Branch is, you should see how this appears in my Surveyor list, D&RGW, D&RGW2 and so on...........:wave::wave:

I would be very interested in seeing you do the entire narrow gauge circle, that would be interesting, unfortunately, my present computer won't allow for that as it just isn't powerful enough, (I'm workin' on it, honest!), I personally am only trying to get the feel of the area, I'm not really following a prototypical map or track plan, rather, more of a model railroad mentality.......:cool::cool::cool:

My gawd! betsy662, although your route is beautiful, your taste in music is... SUPERB!!!:)

You just can't lose when you listen to the blues.;)

Last edited:
Back