Problems with content manager v2

nscsanguis

After running the TS2009 launcher and upon entering the content manager v2.0, there's a never ending message saying something along the lines of "Confirming your username by Planet Auran. Please wait".
It started with not showing the names of content in the download queue, but quickly turned into the message described above.
Also when entering settings it says "Content Manager could not load the settings, because the component database is occupied". There's an option to try again, but it just leads to the same message showing up again. So I'm worried it might've happened because of a somehow faulty installation of content. The problem is, I only downloaded stuff from the Planet Auran DLS, so I cannot delete the file manually.
Did anyone ever stumble upon anything like that? If so, what can I do?

Well, you don't show a registered product here which may be part of the problem. Going by memory, you need to enter your serial number into My Trainz N3V Games Shop: Simulator Games, Casual Games and Gamer Games (auran.com) Click on the item that says Serial Number located on the left side and then enter in the serial number into the slots that are on the upper right portion of the screen. Once entered, click on submit.

When logging into TRS2009 you need to do a few things.

1) Run the program as administrator.
2) Ensure the program has access through your firewall.
3) Disable real-time scanning of the TRS2009 folder

Once this is completed, ensure you are using the SAME username and password for the program that you use to access the forums. This is the same username and password you entered into My Trainz.

Back