PaulzTrainz

kenneth18278

Just tried to order from PaulzTrainz, but PayPal just returns to merchant. Tried to Email him, and the address I have is not recognised.

Is he still trading, does anybody know?

Regards all

Ken

tomurban, I'm a bit concerned that you have posted an email address. Most users usually get told not to post people's email addresses in public forums.

Ken - Try sending Phil_C a private message.

Shane

tomurban, I'm a bit concerned that you have posted an email address. Most users usually get told not to post people's email addresses in public forums.

Ken - Try sending Phil_C a private message.

Shane

You are quite correct Shane. address has been removed. Must have been a senior moment.

Thanks all for your help. Tomurban - couldn't get the Email you posted to work, that was one I had but I got through on the barn700 Email, so all is well.

Regards, Ken

Bought something last weekend from there, got the email links the following day (i.e. about six hours later), in fact I was impressed with the speed and level of service, the developer also took the trouble to ensure what I bought had installed okay, providing links for dependencies and additional support info and responding to a query I had about a livery within a matter of about an hour. That kind of service makes it easy to recommend.

Al

Al, I can only agree wholeheartedly. I have bought many assets from Paul, and not only am I extremely pleased with the quality, but the level of customer service is first rate also. I've never availed myself of the opportunity yet, but apparently is also does requests should you require a particular asset that you can't elsewhere.

No, I'm not on commission!

Regards, Ken

Yes

Just tried to order from PaulzTrainz, but PayPal just returns to merchant. Tried to Email him, and the address I have is not recognised.

Is he still trading, does anybody know?

Regards all

Ken

I ordered a bunch of steam engines from him over the past 6 weeks, and got them. All great stuff as well..

Paulz Trainz is one of my favorite webpages to get steamers from. I remember when I first got the PRR J1. He helped me out way more than I expected to figure dependencies and get rid of the problems so the engine could run. I have several of his engines and after I ordered the Reading T-1 class 3-pack from him, that afternoon it was in my email inbox!

He'll also do commisions on engines as well. I had wanted to get a Seaboard Coast Line M-2 Bladwin 4-8-2 done and he said the price for that commission would be $75. All depends on the changes or meshes that need to be built. The C&O 614 would've been $12 for the Niagara plus an extra $15 for the modifications. All in all I highly reccommend his work for anyone interested in getting steam engines.

Back