Operation post part deux ;)

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hi all just letting you all know and to remind you that I have to have a heart operation done I have been waiting for it doing since last year but through one thing and another I havn't had it done. I can now tell you if all goes well I will have my heart op done by Thursday. I go in tomorrow Tuesday 7th Oct and have the op on Wed. End of news update have fun all.

Hope all goes well Louise and we see you back here fighting fit very soon. :)

Cheers
Dave

I will be don't worry just make sure you got something good for me to test my critical eye over ;)

:D :wave: good to hear you are finely getting it done have a Good rest from TRS see you when you are up to it :)

Poul :D

PS Sound card craped out again :(

Last edited:
Said a prayer for you Louise, I'm hoping it goes well for you. I work at a hospital, and it's always a pleasure to see patients leaving through the front door.

Hi Louise,

Wishing you a quick recovery.

Prayers will be in progress on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Can you have someone close to you post an update on your recovery progess.... just to keep us informed. No specific details....just a short update.

Regards,
Ron

Louise,

Hoping you have a speedy recovery and that the operation is a HUGE success .

I also would like to read an update as soon as possible .

--- ,dave

Hi Louise,

Best wishes on your operation. Rest well, and have a speedy recovery. We'll keep you in our prayers :)

Regards,
Todd

Best of luck Louise:) My mother had to have a heart operation in Ocotober 2006 and my grandad had one in September, and if I could need one in the future if I have the same problem as my mother.

Best of luck

Jamie

I will be don't worry just make sure you got something good for me to test my critical eye over ;)

Another kettle pic?:p

I'll pray that your operation goes well, I hope too that it eliminates the need to have more operations done on you in the future.

All the best:)

WileeCoyote:D

After your cancelled one, I hope this one gets going and it is trouble free. The survival rate for that kind of operation, should be pretty high. Then again, you might be in the care of one of the nurses that is employed by the organization I volunteer for (British Heart Foundation)!

We all (including me!) hope to see you on the other side of your operation, in a better condition and look forward to more posts over time. :)

Anyway, good luck with it. :)

Hi Louise, I hope everything goes well. I imagine that such operations mean you will "away" for a little while, but we will be here waiting for you.

If you have any problems let me know and I will send my "monkey" over to sort things out for you.

Craig
:):):)

P.S. He like bananas :hehe:

hi all just a quik message to let you all know all went wel all being well i will be home tomorrow :)

Hi Louise....

Great to hear from you.

I'm very happy that all went well and that you are on the road to a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers,
Ron

Back