NYCTA! pics!

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the absence. I was involved in a pretty serious car accident at the end of September and spent the month of October in the hospital recovering. Right now I would like to turn over all development and day to day operations to Shomari Jordan and Daniel Bland while I take the time to recover. If any of you would like to reach me, please send a PM. For Daniel and Shomari, please share this on BDC Projects, as well as the FB groups, as I will be inactive on those for the foreseeable future.

Hope Everyone is Well,

-A :wave:

is BDC projects still accepting invites because I have registered still waiting for approval...
anyway here are some screens of a R142 skin I started working on again

ffyql0C.jpg
qBFzmkw.jpg
SRtwAJe.jpg
tA6Lgsw.jpg

right down to the trucks

pHzK7TB.jpg

it needs a lot of work

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the absence. I was involved in a pretty serious car accident at the end of September and spent the month of October in the hospital recovering. Right now I would like to turn over all development and day to day operations to Shomari Jordan and Daniel Bland while I take the time to recover. If any of you would like to reach me, please send a PM. For Daniel and Shomari, please share this on BDC Projects, as well as the FB groups, as I will be inactive on those for the foreseeable future.

Hope Everyone is Well,

will do. Praying for a safe recovery

Hey Guys,

Hope Everyone is Well,

We regret your accident, Recover soon. gets a hug.

I really apologize as this is somewhat unrelated to the topic. But I was having problems using the TMX plugin on Sketchup and was wondering if anyone reading this could do the conversions for a few particular New York-area items and send them to me somehow. I'd really appreciate any assistance, and once again I apologize if this is severely off topic.

@mrsmart Thanks :)

As of 11/18 the Track infrastructure runs as far as 69th-Fisk Ave, Scenery goes as far as junction boulevard. I'm working on creating the Victor Moore Bus Term but not with any detail i like, I need more textures and work as definitely slowed me down :( My current plan is to release a beta when i reach QBP. Something I really want to make sure that works is Trainz Multiplayer especially for this route because it will make it so much realistic and sense we have such a big NYC network.

hey Guys, I just got my cpu back up and running after it crashed and I lost all my work. the only prove or memory I have of all my hard work is left on my youtube. well ive just downloaded trainz 12 to get back making routes however I cant find any of the download anymore. so are they no longer available?
here's some of my work (e) from wtc to 50th street
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPpNuXp-VOQ

Back