NYCTA! pics!

I'm unable to get into NYCTF at this time, so for *my* routes and projects, all updates will be here or in the "NYC subway route" thread.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm signalling the entire 5 line today and tomorrow and hopefully will have a beta to be released by Monday at the earliest. I figured that the Brooklyn extension is one of the more complex part of the routes (the rise and fall of the Flatbush Av corridor and Rogers Junction), so for now, the beta route will (physically) end at Boro Hall. Pretty much, the beta will be both Bronx branches of the (5) down to Bowling Green. You can technically drive the train to Boro Hall and switch over at the interlocking west of the station.

Anywho, the beta will not have any heavy scenery for the Bronx El portions at this time minus the el track support beams. Once the full Lex Av line comes out (all three routes), then scenery will be added. Keep your eyes peeled for a beta link!

-A :wave:

I'm unable to get into NYCTF at this time, so for *my* routes and projects, all updates will be here or in the "NYC subway route" thread.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm signalling the entire 5 line today and tomorrow and hopefully will have a beta to be released by Monday at the earliest. I figured that the Brooklyn extension is one of the more complex part of the routes (the rise and fall of the Flatbush Av corridor and Rogers Junction), so for now, the beta route will (physically) end at Boro Hall. Pretty much, the beta will be both Bronx branches of the (5) down to Bowling Green. You can technically drive the train to Boro Hall and switch over at the interlocking west of the station.

Anywho, the beta will not have any heavy scenery for the Bronx El portions at this time minus the el track support beams. Once the full Lex Av line comes out (all three routes), then scenery will be added. Keep your eyes peeled for a beta link!

-A :wave:

Idk if you heard, but Harry said to hit him up at info@nyctransitforums.com

75px-NYCS-bull-trans-4_svg.png
Train entering Lincoln Center. Transfer here for the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-E_svg.png
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-F_svg.png
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-M_svg.png
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-T_svg.png
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-3_svg.png
. The next stop is Lafayette transfer there for the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-3_svg.png
Train.
trainz2012-06-2100-04-42-92.jpg

The trouble with the train in your screenshot above is it has a or had a high poly and nearly crashed:confused: my PC 2 years ago. Since then its the one Subway model I never use.

The new one i'm making should be user friendly. I have to run some tests with it to see if it will lag and if not, I'll start working on the route textures. In the meantime, the 142, along with the rest of the projects that me and Acelejalde are working on will be hosted at this site: http://www.bdcprojects.com. Constantly reposting the links to the content can be hard to find under months of new posts, and so now they have finally found their home here. I look forward to seeing some of you visiting this website.

Um, if you have content, you can upload pics of that. Otherwise, what you see is what you get. Any updates will take time, because as you said, they have a life outside Trainz.

BStyles will come back when he is ready no point in asking where he is we all are busy with are lives in the real world two.

Actually I was wondering about the new stations where have they been uploaded too anyone know? and what versions do they work in.

It'll take a few months before I can sift through what's new and what's old in the amount of content we made. So far I'm in the process of releasing things via my website, but I'm trying to understand the fundamentals of site design first before I do that. It's not on the DLS, but I'll find them all.

It'll take a few months before I can sift through what's new and what's old in the amount of content we made. So far I'm in the process of releasing things via my website, but I'm trying to understand the fundamentals of site design first before I do that. It's not on the DLS, but I'll find them all.
Ok thanks for the update

Back