NYCTA! pics!

I been doing some station work along Central Park West from 110st To 145st. He is some of the results.

110St Northbound Plat

trainz2013-02-2803-18-19-42_zpsae8baedd.png

trainz2013-02-2803-19-23-69_zps8a7c4368.png

trainz2013-02-2803-24-56-74_zps8bc4abc9.png

110st Southbound Plat

trainz2013-02-2803-19-46-10_zps4e3cfc28.png

116St Northbound Plat

trainz2013-02-2803-20-30-87_zps5fcb204f.png

trainz2013-02-2803-25-20-02_zps8d21dbae.png

125st Northbound Plat

trainz2013-02-2803-22-05-91_zpse27d9da6.png

135st Northbound Plat

trainz2013-02-2803-23-26-43_zps18175c0f.png

trainz2013-02-2803-25-58-63_zps7dc8be68.png

looking at 135st southbound

trainz2013-02-2803-23-55-13_zpsaddb5b66.png

No, that's payware. R33WF probably had it from before when it was being offered.

@Bhorton: That gap wasn't intentional, it has since been fixed. PM me for CDP links.

@Scott: Your update, as requested, is evidenced in the map below. I will be posting pictures over the weekend. @Fooly: We'll have to postpone the start of the route build-off until Saturday, as I'm probably pulling a 12-13 hour shift at work tomorrow.

Also, February 28 Progress Map. (6)<6> creeping into the Bronx, slowly but surely. (1) 240 St yard is complete, except bumpers and signals. After the Pelham line, I'll head back to Brooklyn, do the (3) Livonia Yard, then the Westchester Yard, and then....the final leg of the route, the Flushing/Corona (7)<7>!!!

IRTProgress2013-9.jpg

-A :wave:

Last edited:
Wait, hold up...... Why does the extension now have the (S) button designation, and where did the buttons for the (7) go?

I have the subway bullets font, so I can change them at will (color included). Since it's only two stations long right now, I decided to go with a purple (S). When I extend the line into Queens and get a significant portion done, subsequent maps will delete the purple (S) and reinstate the (7).

Hey did u get my PM also do you have any plans on doing the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-T_svg.png
i think it be real cool if you do end up doing it PM cuz i know where to get the track plan if the web site still has it.

2nd_ave_subway.svg

Development Update (2 March 2013):
I will be updating the Subway stations to fix the gap problem (Bhorton and Susanaes, I did receive your PMs), and also to address the issue of them not being compatible with the multi-platform versions of the AJS Invisible Stations. Only the 1T invisible station fits, as it's only 3.5 meters wide. The 2, 4, 6 and 8 track versions were 4m wide, which were too big for the NYCTA platforms--this caused a huge PITA, as for a four-track island station, instead of using the 4T model, I had to use four separate one-track invisible stations, which needless to say, sucks. I've exported out 80% of the newly extended platforms, and will be adding attachment points tonight and tomorrow. These will be ready for release by Wednesday. I know that seems like a long ways off, but I wanted to give myself enough time to remedy the problem, extensively test and correct errors, and fit in my full time job.

@Fooly: We will have to postpone our (A) route building contest for now.

Ok good to here also not trying to sound like a gimmie pig but how the Termin Stations looking will those also be out on Wednesday?

P.S. Track Map this might be the one i saw
2ave-tr.gif

Also here is a better map
Second Avenue Subway Map.jpg

Also here is the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-7_svg.png
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-7d_svg.png
Extension
7extensionsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that. The tentative 2 Av track plan might be a bit out-dated, bc the streets don't match up with the (Q)(T) map, lol. And I think the most recent track layouts are in Peter Dougherty's book. And, last I heard the (B)(D) and (T) will not share any station configuration, but thanks for this! This is really cool! I will definitely add these little gems to my ever-growing document collection. The Javits extension picture is a steal as well!

Regarding your question, Terminal pieces are still on hold for now, as I am working on the subway stations at the moment. They will retain the same KUIDs as previous versions, so all you have to do is install the .CDP and it will overwrite what you already have. The only change will be the naming which will now be "NYCTA Substation ___", since they're subway. Silly how I overlooked that. I am working on revamping my elevated stations and such. I know BStyles is kicking ass and making ones that are wayyyyyy better than the ones I have already released, but I figured, why not update mine as well. These will follow the same end piece-spline set up as the subway stations, so they can be passenger enabled. I'm also updating my Brighton stuff from the old mega-route (long overdue IMO), and retexturing the Custom Station kit, and including end-walls to the kit (the ones with the Do Not Enter signs on them). I'm also due to release an elevated custom station kit in the future as well, so I'll be pretty busy. I'll squeeze in Terminal pieces in there when time permits.

Ace I can tell you for sure that 72nd Street to 125th Street are all island stations. Just in case you were going to add the (T) to your route and as for the rest of the line it's only two track.

Ace , First: You can post pics of the (A) Route If you want to see people to see how good your doing. Second: I was working a double shift all weekend so I have not Started the (A) Route Yet. We have to Postpone the Route Until Friday And Hopefully Nethier one of us will be busy.

Your Dear Friend-
Fooly A.K.A Max

Max,

I'm hosting a party for a friend's 21st on Friday night, so let's agree to start it on Saturday--I also work doubles on Friday, so when I get home, I won't be in a route-building mood. But you're on! :p

Back