NYC subway Route

Ingenious, the station looks excellent in the picture, but itsn't that a local 4-track station, not express?
Eric
Bravo:)
Na thats a 2 Island Platform Express station! 4 local track would be 2 express tracks in the middle and 2 on the ends for the local station
Third rails are usually on the side of the track away from the platforms.
Yep! Some stations have third rails near the platform due to no clearance such as Broadway-Nassau Fulton St on the A and C

Na thats a 2 Island Platform Express station! 4 local track would be 2 express tracks in the middle and 2 on the ends for the local station

Yep! Some stations have third rails near the platform due to no clearance such as Broadway-Nassau Fulton St on the A and C

I have notices, some thing like 3 tracks Elevated tracks like the 7,5,D and some other lines with 3 tracks like this.
http://www.nycsubway.org/perl/show?41895

img_41895.jpg

Last edited:
Ingenious, the station looks excellent in the picture, but itsn't that a local 4-track station, not express?
Eric
Bravo:)
Check this out.Its a express station which has 2 island platforms the exp tracks are in the middle and the local tracks are on the wall side

but..

B-styles... couldn't you just clone the station and edit the config file (if there was a default text on the walls?). I got my stations mixed up temporarily, thank you heaven7 and good luck ExpressLine3Train! :)

Okay...make a separate clone for all of the 468 subway stations on the New York City Subway, including the abandoned ones, and then re-release them for the people who don't have them.

Not to mention the amount of parts this subway set will have, stations alone(averaging four splines a station type), so that's well over a thousand pieces worth of content, that you have to re-release, keep that in mind.

I think its easier to place a sign object on the wall.

yea..468?..i don't think so

I would be willing to do that, although if it isn't text alterable then no. I agree with you on that much though b-styles, it doesn't have to be exact (although it would be pretty neat, no one wants to do that much work)
Eric:wave:

Breathe friend

So is this another one for the dead file cuz i hope not?

I don't think it's dead. Remember, BStyles is working on BVE projects as well as Trainz. Give him a break--he's always delivered on updates and things.

Patience will get us through this :)

If you need any updates or screenshots for NYC subway to satisfy your cravings :)hehe:) head over here:

NYCTA Trainz Pics

No i dont mean BStyles work i meant ExpressLine3Train route he hasn't been on since like November so im wondering if hes still working on this project or not? I know i started that Subway thread.

Hasn't been a month yet so I wouldn't worry, probably busy in RL.

According to his profile, he lives in Brooklyn though I do not know what specific part.
New York City keeps getting snow, more snow recently than we have seen in several years. Both my borough and South Brooklyn had the most severe problems with areas not named Times Square next up for issues, South Brooklyn more than my area.
Fallout is still going on from the blizzard.:eek:
Some people have not been used to this much snow though I remember back in the 70s when this was about normal for winters, this means that some residents have no idea what to do.

Did you guys get a lot of snow? I'm from up in westchester and I heard that connecticut and NY kept getting alot of snow. Today we got like 2 inches...
By the way, is it legal to take pictures of a nyc subway station and make textures for the tunnels and stations using said pictures?
Eric

Back