NYC subway Route

will the light bulbs on the side of the walls be on. I have magiclands subway tunnels and he has the lights on the side of the walls but they do not turn on.

The light bulbs might be off, Unless someone can teach me to make lights for the night time in the Trainz, you might have light bulbs but other than that, the light bulbs will be not have lights on the to show at night.

I agree it's excellent. And when you put it underground will the walls be dark at nightime while the station is lit up, or will the walls be dark during the day with regular light in the stations? Good Work and don't give up on this.
Cherry,
Eric

Well, I have to learn how to make lights, I don't know how to make lights that is a big problem if I end up making the station. I know need to know how to make lights, if anyone know how to make lights please do tell me so I can add them on to the Trainz. If I don't know how to make lights than you might see more dark the lights in stations and tunnel, As for the Tunnels, They are dark in the day and night. I just have to make things work right and so on.

35-39 New Tunnel Tracks have been made, now the next part is the Stations. That will takes sometime but I should get something done soon with that.

There is a maybe in getting this train running soon.

They have always been on NYCSubway.org.

Technically speaking, tunnel lights cannot be added to splines...well, as a matter of fact, lighting cannot be added to splines period, which is why Magicland's tunnels did not light up. The same goes with station splines.

BStyles, does that mean then that you cannot darken a train tunnel by having shadows be on the cieling in addition to on the sides, which I believe was what was done by alterr in his tunnel kit at metrorus.ru?
Eric

The tunnels were textured, to make it appear as if the light was glowing. I have done a similar thing in the past, with much trial and error.

The fact that its been less than two weeks since the last update tells me that you guys spend too much of your time monitoring the forums. If it were three months, then there would be a difference.

He is doing some daily activities, as we all do, and he is probably adding the glow to the tunnel pieces, which is harder than it sounds. Once he's done he'll update in no time.

MCQ made his U-bahn subway tunnels that everybody including myself uses dark with glowing lights

So far as I know of the lights, I will still have to work on them, but there is no promises on if it will work for the tunnels I make. Update on other things, New subway Stations is on its way being made as of right now.

-V- Whats being worked on for the Subway UnderGround Stations -V-

NYCTA Express Stations (4 tracks)= 50%
NYCTA Local Station (4 Tracks)= 0%
NYCTA Local Station (2 Tracks)= 0%
NYCTA local Center Station (2 Tracks)= 0%
NYCTA local One Side Station (1 Track)= 0%
NYCTA Express Station (3 Tracks)= 0%

Wow that looks fantastic! And for the walls can they be renameable under the green tile can be like http://nycsubway.org/perl/show?39561 that where its nameable and once letters or numbers are entered it shows up in black tile like that.
And I notice two third rails which I'm sure you know that there is only 1 third rail on a track!

Wow that looks fantastic! And for the walls can they be renameable under the green tile can be like http://nycsubway.org/perl/show?39561 that where its nameable and once letters or numbers are entered it shows up in black tile like that.
And I notice two third rails which I'm sure you know that there is only 1 third rail on a track!

I all ready know about the 3 rail and were they need to be. I have it like that because I will be using it for more projects for the stations. I need to look up how to put later and such on the walls but it will be hard to put it on splines.

e5045106.gif
e5045103.gif
e5045126.gif
That looks so
e5045094.gif
awesome.

Back