NSW South Coast Line (WIP)

HI guys

Just an update on the map. Graeme has been working down between Berry and Geringong and it looks just beautiful.

Here are a few shots of N3 on the local Endeavour service to Bomaderry caught among the Dairy farms.

Good to see you solved the DLS issue. Lovely shots too! I'm just past Geringong with just roads, textures and houses, now for some detail.
cheers
Graeme

It was strange but I got there in the end. Love the work down there mate, really got lost in it. Some great spots for getting photos of the trains too, which I'll suss out next time I'm down that way in person.

Gerroa
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just dropped in to peak around for a bit......

Hope all are healthy and Safe......And your latest Route Pictures look absolutely stunning..........Attention to detail really profiles this route.........I bid you a good week and I am off and running.......;)

Thank you for sharing and making my quite evening home so enjoyable......:wave:

Update for April/May

I got the chance to dig in over the last few days and get a fair few outstanding jobs on the map done.

A short list of what was completed:

Cronulla Branch (Original Single Line)
National Park Branch (except the tram museum at Loftus, waiting on diagrams)
Wollongong Yard and wiring
All small Branch lines Between Wollongong and Kiama
Wiring Kembla Grange to Bombo
Dapto station started
Level Crossings installed and working between Wollongong and Berry
Trackwork fixes and additions where needed
Signalling upgrades on Mountain Line to Moss Vale

The map is now back with Grazlash so he can continue his magic. Ill focus on getting some shots up for you guys soon.

Two shots showing the recently completed trackwork at Cronulla.

Well, its been almost a year since I last updated this thread and I apologise for the lack there of. A lot has happened with this project and both Graeme and I are at the point where we are happy to have it in the hands of our testers. Th map is stunning, it has come together very well and I am super proud of our efforts. I'll post up some random screenshots shortly and when the map is ready to be released, I will announce it hear among a few other places as well.

Exciting times ahead, the end of the project is getting ever closer!

Wow that was way back.. It's a Samplaire track with matching PBR ballast but I don't currently have it installed to check which one it is. Pretty sure the track has changed twice since then.:D

Cheers
Graeme

Great shots Aaron. For a run at dusk, I'd recommend Pt Kembla to Thirroul to check out the lighting.

Cheers

Back