NSW Railcars fault

When placed on the track the cars look fine. But when you move them or drive them, interior seats appear outside the vehicle. Pasengers will also be loaded onto these very dangerous looking seats. This problem is common to all DLS models and seems to appear on only one or two vehicles in a set. If i delete those vehicles the seats reappear on another car. I have a screen shot but don't know how to attach it. I'm disappointed because my country route needs a railcar.

I do recall posts about this problem in an earlier version of Trainz (which one I do not recall - it may have been TRS19 which you seem to be using). I never saw the issue myself so it may have been confined to only some train cars.

I have not read of any reports of it appearing in Trainz Plus or TRS22 so the issue was either fixed by a software update (which build of TRS19 are you using?) or, less likely because of the difficulties that would be involved, updates to the train car assets themselves.

Not a helpful response I know, but the best I can come up with.

When placed on the track the cars look fine. But when you move them or drive them, interior seats appear outside the vehicle. Pasengers will also be loaded onto these very dangerous looking seats. This problem is common to all DLS models and seems to appear on only one or two vehicles in a set. If i delete those vehicles the seats reappear on another car. I have a screen shot but don't know how to attach it. I'm disappointed because my country route needs a railcar.

Yes, that is exactly the problem that has since been resolved (or at least no one has complained about it since).

Your image reminded me that I did see the issue on the same railcars.

Looks like a problem with the attachment of 1row of seats.
I wonder how or where was the problem resolved? I have just downloaded these yesterday. Is it a problem I can fix at my end.?

Don't know the answer to that. What are the kuids of the cars you downloaded so I can test them?
NSW Railcars with seats which can appear outside the vehicle when it is moved or driven.
Kuid:60723:1113
Kuid:60723:1114
Kuid:60723:1126
Kuid:60723:1127
Kuid:2:60723:1118.2
Kuid:2:60723:1119.2

NSW Railcars with seats which can appear outside the vehicle when it is moved or driven.
<kuid:60723:1126> NSWGR 900 Class HPF Railcar
<kuid2:60723:1118:2> NSW CityRail 620 Class Railcar
<kuid:60723:1127> NSWGR 900 Class PF Railcar
<kuid2:60723:1119:2> NSW CityRail 720 Class Railcar
<kuid:60723:1113> NSWGR 620 Class Railcar
<kuid:60723:1114> NSWGR 720 Class Railcar

All tested, in Surveyor and Driver (both stationary and in motion), in both Trainz Plus and TRS22PE and none are showing the "outside seating with a spectacular view" problem.

Which built number of TRS19 are you using?

<kuid:60723:1126> NSWGR 900 Class HPF Railcar
<kuid2:60723:1118:2> NSW CityRail 620 Class Railcar
<kuid:60723:1127> NSWGR 900 Class PF Railcar
<kuid2:60723:1119:2> NSW CityRail 720 Class Railcar
<kuid:60723:1113> NSWGR 620 Class Railcar
<kuid:60723:1114> NSWGR 720 Class Railcar

All tested, in Surveyor and Driver (both stationary and in motion), in both Trainz Plus and TRS22PE and none are showing the "outside seating with a spectacular view" problem.

Which built number of TRS19 are you using?
1179009 compatibility maximized.

If you go into the config and remove the seat animation from the config save and commit your changes the problem will be gone think it is mentioned in the Donnybrook route thread for better instructions as they are used there

Tom

Thanks Tom. After several attempts I seem to have succeeded. 😊
I'd submit a screen shot if I could work out how to save a picture, the program seems to want to upload to the forum. No idea how that works. Maybe you can help me with that too... :rolleyes:

If you go into the config and remove the seat animation from the config save and commit your changes the problem will be gone think it is mentioned in the Donnybrook route thread for better instructions as they are used there

Tom
Hi,

The same been here. Deleted anim seats line and now everything is fine.

Thank you.

Before and after surgery:

I accidentally found these amazing routes on DLS a couple of days ago.
These are about ten routes with sessions, in sessions about ten different trains, as well as military aircraft and a and a civilian helicopter transporting tourists.
Just mark the name of the creator in the search - davies_mike57 and you'll see:

Australian Model Railway Route
British & Australian Mixed Model Railway Layout
GWR Cornwall England Railway Branch Layout
PLANES HELICOPTERS TRAINS GALORE ROUTE
...ets

Ah thanks for that! :) I'm more of a 'non-fictional' route fan myself, but don't get me wrong there are amazing fictional and model train layout styles that looks so fantastic that my mind gets blown off the map LOL I do salute those who can go into that sort of detailing, there's no way I could ever achieve that goal.

I recently purchased the Japan Model Trainz layout, the only thing I am disappointed in is the sessions. I have tested every session and I get stuck at a certain signal and in one session my train gets stuck by an ignorant AI train that won't depart the platform. The only fun I got out of playing the route so far, is the free roam session, I can then manually unblock the annoying traffic stuck at the signals and continue to have fun, sadly without earning any stars.

Back