No New Drivers

AZRailRat

Is there a way to prevent Auto Scheduler from putting a driver in an unassigned loco other than putting a driver there to start with?

I don't think it is just the Auto Scheduler that does this. Mysterious drivers will appear that are "not on a train" as soon as you start Driver. I usually just delete them from the Driver Palette.

I don't think it is just the Auto Scheduler that does this. Mysterious drivers will appear that are "not on a train" as soon as you start Driver. I usually just delete them from the Driver Palette.
I have one that keep popping in and activating auto scheduling. Even though I have it disabled for that locomotive. Meanwhile the locomotive right next to it who does have a driver with automatic scheduling on just sits there idle.

Meanwhile the locomotive right next to it who does have a driver with automatic scheduling on just sits there idle.
That can happen. In a recent test I had a route and session where I assigned 30+ drivers and their consists to the Automatic Scheduler. Some of them just sat idle and did nothing. I suspect that this could, in part, be caused by the beta nature of the TLR and that not every industry (in particular, passenger stations) is "on board" in the current version.

Back