Newbie to Narrow gauge warning large pictures

lner

Playing TS2016.....
Hello there, recently watched a DVD entitled The Last Narrow Gauge Railways of England and Ireland part 2 so i thought i would have a play with the stock ng stuff that comes with trainz, having downloaded a German loco i have chosen to work with the 36" stuff, and to make a rough;) representation of a quarry i think that had steam loco's made by Black Hawthawn (0-4-0T's) and Manning Wardle (0-6-0T's), hence the lines name Black Hawthawn. See what you think and let me know if it looks ok. Also the location of any other 36" stuff would be greatley recieved any country of origan because the line is only a representation.:)

The Crossing with Gate keepers house

The before mentioned German loco heads its loaded stone train up to the processing plant (I know they are coal hoppers, and empty - isn't the imagination a wonderfull thing?:))

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Last edited:
Congratulations, I think you've just perfected the Trainz Diorama.:D That's a top notch crossing.
For more narrow gauge assets, try a description search for 36", 36 in, 3ft or Irish. (There's a series of Irish narrow gauge toys on the DLS)

:cool: Claude

Hello there, recently watched a DVD entitled The Last Narrow Gauge Railways of England and Ireland part 2 so i thought i would have a play with the stock ng stuff that comes with trainz, having downloaded a German loco i have chosen to work with the 36" stuff, and to make a rough;) representation of a quarry i think that had steam loco's made by Black Hawthawn (0-4-0T's) and Manning Wardle (0-6-0T's), hence the lines name Black Hawthawn. See what you think and let me know if it looks ok. Also the location of any other 36" stuff would be greatley recieved any country of origan because the line is only a representation.:)

The Crossing with Gate keepers house

The before mentioned German loco heads its loaded stone train up to the processing plant (I know they are coal hoppers, and empty - isn't the imagination a wonderfull thing?:))

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
The German loco is 2" 6" gauge, and metre gauge is close enough to 3ft to work.

Back