Looking to either join or create a trainz narrow gauge website.

ok
Laurier Falls & Border Railroad 4147 Downloads (MRR)
South Park Line 2 Versions 103 & 634 Downloads (MRR) Lower Number is the new TRS19 version
Gairloch Southern NG Railway 2429 downloads (Display MRR)
L&BR Monorail Demo 4219 downloads (Irish Model Railway)

I consider not bad for me.

Tom

Fellow Narrow Gaugers: I have been an active model railroader since age 10, experimenting with most gauges from N to G and larger. Have served as president of several clubs at our summer home in Canada and our winter home in Yuma, Arizona. Bought my first Radio Shack computer about 30 years ago. Many, many years ago, I created the On30 Conspiracy on the internet, eventually moving to Yahoo Groups and watched our membership increase to over 2,000 at its peak. For a while, I wrote a Narrow Gauge column in O Scale Trains Magazine and I have presented clinics at National Narrow Gauge Conventions on several occasions. 25 years ago, I enjoyed building 1600 feet of dual-gauge track (24" and 15") around my home on two acres of land near Niagara Falls in Canada. It was great fun for my friends and me to operate three tiny gas switchers and 40 ex-peat cars in real-life conditions. I gradually moved away from physical layout building and became totally immersed with Trainz computer simulations. I have been creating or modifying narrow gauge routes since Year One of Trainz and have attempted several times to find anyone else to share my interests and experiences with. Please add my name to any list of enthusiasts interested in generic narrow gauge routes in Trainz. My main interest is to operate several trains at a time, servicing several industries and passenger stations without long runs that cause me to fall asleep.... At my age, all I want is a couple of guys to converse with for the rest of my daze. I would welcome any personal email at <bobber@bell.net> Bobber Gibbs in Barrie Ontario Canada

Fellow Narrow Gaugers: I have been an active model railroader since age 10, experimenting with most gauges from N to G and larger. Have served as president of several clubs at our summer home in Canada and our winter home in Yuma, Arizona. Bought my first Radio Shack computer about 30 years ago. Many, many years ago, I created the On30 Conspiracy on the internet, eventually moving to Yahoo Groups and watched our membership increase to over 2,000 at its peak. For a while, I wrote a Narrow Gauge column in O Scale Trains Magazine and I have presented clinics at National Narrow Gauge Conventions on several occasions. 25 years ago, I enjoyed building 1600 feet of dual-gauge track (24" and 15") around my home on two acres of land near Niagara Falls in Canada. It was great fun for my friends and me to operate three tiny gas switchers and 40 ex-peat cars in real-life conditions. I gradually moved away from physical layout building and became totally immersed with Trainz computer simulations. I have been creating or modifying narrow gauge routes since Year One of Trainz and have attempted several times to find anyone else to share my interests and experiences with. Please add my name to any list of enthusiasts interested in generic narrow gauge routes in Trainz. My main interest is to operate several trains at a time, servicing several industries and passenger stations without long runs that cause me to fall asleep.... At my age, all I want is a couple of guys to converse with for the rest of my daze. I would welcome any personal email at Bobber Gibbs in Barrie Ontario Canada
I suggest you delete your email address to save it from the bots. Use PM or conversation as it is called these days to contact people.

Cheerio John

or changer the @ to [at] as most people know to replace it with @ thats what I normally do with a note to replace it.

Tom

Back