New route -- HarborMaster (Warning Large Images - 1024 X 768)

Zero --

And from the Rapidshare link given in my Post #1.

Preferably from the DLS if you are using TRS2004 - then Download Helper will automatically capture all the dependencies.

Phil

Engine detail

Thanks. I wish VMD would get there payware section up. I would really like to get some of their engines.

Say, the engine in the 2010EE sessions is intense with detail! It surprises me that the same detail isn't included in the other engines. this is "trainz", not "Scenery 2010EE".

It surprises me to see how may engines aren't weathered. and the CSX engines that run on the routes in 2010 have pixelated/jagged CSX lettering on them. How lame. and the MRL locos with the diagonal stripes are all jagged up close.

How the "main characters" in this play can be left with no attention to detail is beyond me.

I have just uploaded a new route, the Harbor Master Railroad Company. The route is for TRS2004 and 06, and for TRS2009 in Compatibility Mode.

The front end consists of a revised Yard Switching Company. The back end is very different, with many elevated sections and flyovers. In fact, I don't think there is anything quite like it available on the Download Station.

The route represents a busy and thriving harbor and industrial area where the Harbor Master Railroad Company moves freight cars around on behalf of a Class 1 railroad. The Class 1 railroad leaves and picks up freight cars at the Transfer Yard.

There are many interactive industries, permitting the use of most types of interactive freight cars. There is a small locomotive depot for both diesel and steam locomotives, and a MoW yard.

AI trainz can be configured to operate on a separated track at 5 minute headways. The AI route interacts with Company route at numerous squeeze points.

Despite the high level of detail, frame rates are excellent on a mid-range computer.

This route should appeal to those who like driving locomotives in either Cab or DCC mode, those who enjoy switching operations in a relatively confined but realistically portrayed environment, those who like interactive industries and fright cars, or those who just want to try a new item of rolling stock.

All assets required by this route are available from the Trainz Download Station.

The route looks like this:

Map:

HarborMaster1_Map_00.jpg

Hyde Wood Manufacturing:

HM_02.jpg

The Timber Wharf:

HM_03.jpg

Heavy Lift and Bulk Wharf:

HM_04.jpg

The Dry Dock:

HM_05.jpg

Container Terminal: