"New posts" forum button is not working

Petan

Transport Archivist
The "New posts" forum button is not working. Normally it shows a page or two of new posts but now comes up blank such as shown below in this message. Yet if I go to individual forums such as screenshots, I find several new posts marked as new by the bold text.

Forum message I receive;................

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.​

What web browser are you using? A number of Internet Explorer 9 users have had this problem. Try using Firefox or I. E. 8.

Regards,

Retro.

I'Ve had the same problem since the last auto update on my computer. It affects 'new posts' and also 'todays posts'. Also applies if using Opera as a browser. However, both work ok using my Blackberry so it is either a browser problem or something else cocked-up by the Microsoft update so I'm going to follow the suggestion above. Mny tha
nks. Paul

The "New posts" forum button is not working. Normally it shows a page or two of new posts but now comes up blank such as shown below in this message. Yet if I go to individual forums such as screenshots, I find several new posts marked as new by the bold text.
Thanks for the advice to my original mesage :)

I like IE 9 for other reasons so I will just find new posts manually by looking in the individual forums that suit me. Bit of a pain but eventually it will need to get sorted out by AURAN/TRAINZ as a very large section of the TRAINZ community use IE 9 with updates. Same problem does not happen on other similar forums of which I am a member.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice to my original mesage :)

I like IE 9 for other reasons so I will just find new posts manually by looking in the individual forums that suit me. Bit of a pain but eventually it will need to get sorted out by AURAN/TRAINZ as a very large section of the TRAINZ community use IE 9 with updates. Same problem does not happen on other similar forums of which I am a member.

Google Chrome just solved my problem :D :D

Back