New Error

so just got this new error, "The file or directory\Trainz22\trs22\build287smbud1\local\cache\libraries is corrupt and unreadable please run the chkdsk utility. i get the error whenever i try to load the my collection tab on the main menu. whats an easy way to fix without uninstalling?

Open up the folder mentioned in the error message.
Delete the contents (not the folder!) The process may take a few minutes and may appear to hang but it's not hung. Once done, try again.

If that doesn't work then this isn't a good thing to see. Your hard disk may be failing and the data is residing within a bad block. If you can, backup Trainz content folder to another hard disk such as an external backup drive and then run the chkdsk utility.

You can do that by opening Windows File Manager.
Open up This PC
Right Click on your drive that has your data on it.
Choose Properties
Then click on the Tools tab.
Click on Check drive for errors.

This looks like a Windows error rather than a Trainz error. Chkdsk is a Windows utility that checks the disk drive for read/write errors and tries to fix any it finds. The error indicates there may be an issue with your hard drive. To run the utility, bring up a CMD window as administrator and type in "chkdsk C: /F" where C: is actually whatever drive letter you have the Trainz build on. The options are actually these below. Often /F /R is used:
chkdsk command/parameterMeaningNTFS
/FFixes errors on the diskx
/VDisplays the full path and name of every file on the drive
/VDisplays any cleanup messagesx
/RFinds damaged sectors and recovers readable information (implies /F if /scan is not specified)x

Back