New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

Some shots from the New Lisbon area....

Here we catch the empty BNSF coal train that came from the WPS Plant up in Weston....Here he is coming off the WC Valley Sub and onto the CP Tomah Sub

Ducking under I-90

Coming out of the tunnel at Tunnel City

Going under the EX-CNW line

Thats all for now.....Till next time :wave:

Nice screens WCL!
Cant wait!:wave: :cool:

engine49 looks at the map and reference where he is and whats left to do. Thats what a map is for.

Cheers,
Adam

man so how far have u come on the route.

The only spot that is left to do is from if ya look at the map from CAMP MCCOY all the way WEST (LEFT) to LA CROSSE.....Then I go back over to Milwaukee and work on the line from MILWAUKEE SOUTH to CHICAGO area to Bensenville Yard......And a lil NORTH on the WSOR line as well.......:wave:

One more to add:

CP train #612 blasts past the New Lisbon yard office

Last edited:
nice screenies, and replica of another lol.:)

so from camp mccoy - la crosse is all cp line right

Uh no....From Chicago to La Crosse on my line is all CP....I think you ment UP...UP runs from La Crosse all the way to Tunnel City on my line :wave:

how long is the route for miles.

Its over 50 boards on my line but for actual miles in real life its over 200+ so miles

U.P. line is small right

Not really...It goes from La Crosse to Tunnel City...And then again in Watertown they come into the picture and also again at Milwaukee where they switch out a lot of industries around the city....And I got it all pretty much in the layout.....So you will be pretty busy around Milwaukee if ya like the UP ;)

Later tonight I will prolly run some UP around the Milwaukee area....

Well tonight I didn't make it over to Milwaukee...Stayed around New Lisbon for the night and maybe tomorrow morning I'll head towards Milwaukee....But tonight I caught the BTWT that was waiting for a crew to head it up to Weston for the night....

Back