New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

when is it gonig to be realesed

Pretty soon....I just have some areas that need some filling also I have to touch up on some areas.....Then I'll send it to some people to test it out and see what they think and then it will be off to the DLS :wave:

On the way home from a Brewers game tonight I figure I would take a spin past the WSOR tracks that come into Milwaukee...Well just my luck as a WSOR train was just about to come into the yard

Couple hours later the WSOR got its train made up in the yard and pulled on out to the main....While catching him on the main...We were in for a treat....2 trains for the price of one :)

Will get some more pix up as soon as I get home next week...Make sure ya look back then :)

Well home I be so I shall work on this route some more and get this one out to ya'll....I also have to send it out to some of the testers I still have to round up but other then that....It should just about be ready....Just have to do some farm areas and all on some of the boards....

And also now working on a route for Steve (007007) on an area that I was just at this past week so I can now tinker on his area that needs to be done in that area.....So I am back and fourth on the 2 routes...But my main one will be to get this one done and out to ya'll...........Till next time...Look for new screen shots tonight......:wave:

Aight....Here is an update....I got some good news and some bad news........Bad news is I won't be releasing this now for a while.....Cause the good news is that I am adding onto it and it will be going all the way to La Crosse Wi.........Here is an update shot of Tunnel City Wi

Here we catch CP Train #658 racing under the tunnel

Real shot of area

Looks awsome!!:cool:

I dont mind that it wont be released, better to keep going! More rail line to run really. Will be really fun.

Talk to me on Yahoo sometime too.;)

Cheers,
Adam

Looks awsome!!:cool:

I dont mind that it wont be released, better to keep going! More rail line to run really. Will be really fun.

Talk to me on Yahoo sometime too.;)

Cheers,
Adam

Thanks....And I never see ya on Yahoo

Great looking route, those SD40-2"s look vaguely familiar!:hehe:

Loadman

Thanks....And what can I say....There the BEST!!!!! I do appreciate them very much and they FOR SURE fit this route.....Thanks for making them....Will have more pix up soon......:wave:

Well I have had someone already come up to me and asked me to test this route....And the best thing about it is....He runs on this line all the time (in real life that is for the CP) so this is the PERFECT person to test this route :D

Anyways....Here are some new updated shots of a new area:

We are set up at the so called "SOUTH POST" end of Fort McCoy where we catch the 4600 switching out the small south yard that will swap some cars from the UP train that is just about to show up

With the UP train coming into the picture we see him meeting some military vehicles on the tank trails...These military vehicles will cross the tracks and head out to the firing range

With the swapping of the cars...The 4600 departs the small yard and heads back north up to the Fort McCoy Military base

Coupled back to its train...The train departs Fort McCoy and heads EAST thru Tunnel City

In Tunnel City...This is where the UP hops off the CP main and onto the home rails of the UP where this line of the UP goes East towards Milwaukee on their line

Thats all for now.....Here is the other half of the line I am doing....My line that I am doing is the PURPLE line from La Crosse all the way over to Wisconsin Dells...

Look back for some more updated shot from this line....Till next time :wave:

Back