Need help with a Download issue

VeritechCEO

To set the stage, I own a Dell G5 Laptop. Its hard drive is split into 2 drive letters, "OS (C:)", and "Data (D:)", and was made so by Dell when they set this laptop up, not me. Drive C has 102 GB assigned to at and Drive D has 931 GB. I installed TRS19 onto Drive D, for obvious reasons.

Now the problem. When I download at least premium content, if not DLS content as well, something in TRS19 takes up more space in Drive C (When the game is in Drive D, so you'd think all content would download there). Does anyone know why this happens and what I could do to resolve this issue?

Just a thought. Where have you setup your User Data Folder? This is a completely separate folder from the program and stores all your built-in, DLS, DLC, 3rd party and self created assets - in other words pretty much everything else. If it is on Drive C: then that is what is eating your C: storage space.

If you told it to install on the D: drive, it only installed the program there. It will still install the build folder to your C: drive (without telling you!), There are many posts and a wiki on how to move it to your D: drive. I had to do that myself. It is not hard, but the larger it gets the more time it takes...

Back