Narrow gauge screenshots

Bobcass_20100520_0002.jpg

Heading down from the pass..

Tyler: I forgot to tell you..I use track "No Ballast" and when you use the Staighten tool, or Smoothing tool you use on the track only..Spline is O(Example)..O-Click-O

Tunnel Portals...

Why bother fighting about unrealisitc portals when you can do this...

You are now free to gaze in awe.:eek:

You guys keep posting these screenies as though you've got a competition going on! What's the bet here? First one to get the most screenshots by the end of the month wins £50/$50 from the other U.S. narrow gauge screenshooters? That's a good word, I might use it more often.

You guys keep posting these screenies as though you've got a competition going on! What's the bet here? First one to get the most screenshots by the end of the month wins £50/$50 from the other U.S. narrow gauge screenshooters? That's a good word, I might use it more often.

Oh no, lets not get money involed:hehe:

Then I will HAVE to finish my coastal part. I like going slower than molasis on it:cool:

Anyway, I just post becouse there is not realy anywhere else my shots belong. I could post in the Steam or USA threads, but then they would be surrounded by hundreds of diesels. Id rather them be here, and actualy fit.

As to not let this thread go away...

... here are some pictures I just took of a meet between a work train headin back from Central towards gran & the GCRY mountian express.

*Side note* Both trains were being controlled by the AI too!

Nice.:) I just wish that those engines could be available in 2ft gauge. Which reminds me, I shall hopefully be putting up my latest screenshots for the Lancostrim Valley Railway in it's completed state! Tune in later, folks.

*on the first pic, while I was running I noticed the tracks were way to close, and the trains rubbed one another, so I will move them farther apart*

Not bad. If you're all wondering where my Lancostrim Valley Railway screenies are, I'm still doing a bit of a fix up. Bear with me, please.

This is one of the first routes I did that is narrow gouge. I believe that this route was created in early 2006 in TRS2004.

trainz2008-10-2818-18-04-60.jpg

This is one of the first routes I did that is narrow gouge. I believe that this route was created in early 2006 in TRS2004.

~Pic

Great shot love the loco. The design(of the loco) makes you not think that it was a NG.

hert:wave:

Back